David Ortiz shot (in stable condition)

Tyronnosaurus

18 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If this was actually a hit, it's going to be the most fascinating sports story of forever. Papi is god in the DR, so whoever the dude is who put out a hit on him has to have some bananas reason.

It's basically putting a hit on idek an equivalent.

80's Michael Jackson? Jordan maybe?

Whoever it is had to have had some deep hate for him or something. Not that we'll ever know, dude will be quietly assassinated himself.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan

And why vigilantism is bad and bloodlust doesn't solve anything, the guy in all the videos being beaten half to death wasn't even the shooter.  He was just riding with the shooter. But he wasn't the triggerman.

Hit was because Papi hit on a low level guys girlfriend, so he paid off a low rank beat cop to hit Ortiz.

7 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

And why vigilantism is bad and bloodlust doesn't solve anything, the guy in all the videos being beaten half to death wasn't even the shooter.  He was just riding with the shooter. But he wasn't the triggerman.

Hit was because Papi hit on a low level guys girlfriend, so he paid off a low rank beat cop to hit Ortiz.

So a guy knowing of the crime and driving get away for the crime doesn't deserve his *** beat but the shooter does? This makes no sense. Stomp every person out involved as far as I'm concerned.

I'm very pro vigilantism because justice is so bi-partisan and corrupt now in stable nations. I could only imagine what it's like in a 3rd world nation like DR.

5 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

That's so underwhelming. And let's be honest, if Papi wants your girl, take the L. 

I can’t imagine why anyone would shoot David friggin Ortiz because some some nobody loser paid him a couple grand? In a crowded club no less? 

On 6/10/2019 at 2:33 PM, redsoxsuck05 said:

I can’t imagine why anyone would shoot David friggin Ortiz because some some nobody loser paid him a couple grand? In a crowded club no less? 

Dude it’s the DR.  It didn’t even cost a couple grand I’m sure.  You get can someone to do a hit there for like $200.

Poverty sucks 

Edited by mission27

On 6/10/2019 at 8:46 AM, Thelonebillsfan said:

That makes more sense.  There’s no way a “drug lord” would bring that kind of heat on themselves of shooting the national hero of DR over something stupid like that.  It was obviously some low level idiot.

Edited by mission27

On 6/10/2019 at 8:03 AM, Thelonebillsfan said:

It's basically putting a hit on idek an equivalent.

80's Michael Jackson? Jordan maybe?

Whoever it is had to have had some deep hate for him or something. Not that we'll ever know, dude will be quietly assassinated himself.

What would be worse, shooting Papi in DR or in Boston?  Either way rip.

On 6/10/2019 at 10:44 AM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If this was actually a hit, it's going to be the most fascinating sports story of forever. Papi is god in the DR, so whoever the dude is who put out a hit on him has to have some bananas reason.

If we're talking sports story of the salacious kind, I think OJ took that trophy home with him years back.

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

For sure, certainly wasn't some low level stiff, this is a big player. Papi might need to avoid the DR for a long while. 

Idk I’m sure there will be some pretty heavy retaliation 

you don’t shoot Santa clause in the North Pole and get away with it even if you’re Rudolph 

3 hours ago, mission27 said:

$7800

thats a lot of money

Even if I were poor as dirt and dropped out of school in 6th grade, I’d know that 8K (that will be forfeited) for the right to immediately go to jail for life is dumb. It’d be one thing if they actually had a getaway plan but the guy went into a crowded *** bar and shot the guy point blank!

Poor =\= stupid. Or maybe it does idk anymore