Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

mwil

Interesting.

You go from a few sketchy votes, 1 that looks bad, to being called out by Dome and then "going spastic", to me asking you a simple question, to voting for me again to prove that you aren't spastic? That's interesting to say the least. It reminds me of last game when Orca moved off of Squire to Counselor to prove me that I was wrong.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Interesting.

You go from a few sketchy votes, 1 that looks bad, to being called out by Dome and then "going spastic", to me asking you a simple question, to voting for me again to prove that you aren't spastic? That's interesting to say the least. It reminds me of last game when Orca moved off of Squire to Counselor to prove me that I was wrong.

Nah, I'm voting you for latching onto something so stupid. In addition to your previous cringeworthy Ate.

• Like 1

The mwil/matts convo is also interesting.  One could argue that mwil caught scum in lie, or meil is scum latching on to something that seems easy to push.  Being in the same boat as mwil before (pushing a matts lie) I'd lean towards them both being town.  

That said.....

Can someone dumb down (I have never heard of this theme before) that stuff about a book so I can understand maybe a little more of both their stances

Just now, MWil23 said:

Interesting.

You got this concept wrong. I moved off Squire to save him because I thought I couldnt die for 2 more days. Had nothing to do with proving you wrong

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Nah, I'm voting you for latching onto something so stupid. In addition to your previous cringeworthy Ate.

A question is now latching onto something? Interesting. I just wanted a simple answer earlier. You're getting pretty defensive considering I haven't even voted for you.