Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Man I hope not. Not only is L an alias but if we lose L in the first day of the game that's going to be memetastic.

Does he have a team? I know he has the one old dude who carries around the laptop on his behalf.

Or - second thought - what if that wasnt a teammate of Domes that went in first. What if that was Dome trying to break into L's fortress. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Does he have a team? I know he has the one old dude who carries around the laptop on his behalf.

Or - second thought - what if that wasnt a teammate of Domes that went in first. What if that was Dome trying to break into L's fortress. 

I mean, I'd speculate everyone in this game is either an investigator who was under L's team at one point or another, or a suspect/Kira.

In a sense we're all a part of L's team aside from the killers among us.

Although yes, L's closest friend is "that old guy" whose name I will refrain from saying. (Might as well make the Kiras look it up)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

There has been an Update from  Sakura TV.

BREAKING: Poster Loses Genitals in Freak Accident

A Kanto man has been rushed to the hospital after his genitals were closed in a door.

The man, 28 year old @Dome, was found just outside what appeared to be a secret lair. Witnesses near the scene recall seeing the man walk inside the building just a few hours prior. It is unknown at this time how exactly this happened, but evidence from the scene suggests that Dome may have turned back to tell his companions something just as what appears to be a trap door slammed shut, severing the man's genitals completely off.

That is sufficiently vague. 

That could be any group. Scum, Civ.. Whatever. 

I dont know. I am clueless. I still think we lynch Orca for lying about host interaction. 

...Not many. Mostly, just characters infatuated with Light. Plus one member of L's crew later on.

All but the last one is probably scum n this game.

Oh. And Light's mom and sister. But I somewhat doubt they're in this game, but I could be wrong.

Just now, Dome said:

i have nothing that should've kept me alive.

so maybe its a day hit that doesn't kill until night.

So let me ask you this .

Did you soft your role anywhere in this thread (DONT say what it is) and would there be another poster you think specifically that wouldve picked up on it?

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That is sufficiently vague. 

That could be any group. Scum, Civ.. Whatever. 

I dont know. I am clueless. I still think we lynch Orca for lying about host interaction. 

Rereading should be helpful if you feel this way

So let me ask you this .

Did you soft your role anywhere in this thread (DONT say what it is) and would there be another poster you think specifically that wouldve picked up on it?

no. it would've been a random hit or just because i'm so ******* good at this game they wanted me gone. 

Just now, Dome said:

no. it would've been a random hit or just because i'm so ******* good at this game they wanted me gone. 

Yeah that's what doesn't fit.

If you were the target of a Death Note, I'm pretty certain they would've had to know your role, based on lore. If the Death Notes don't need that info in this game... well, that kinda makes me sad and that's not great for us lol

Just now, The Orca said:

Rereading should be helpful if you feel this way

Ive already addressed this. But you can just tell me right here.

You specifically host told you that you could not do it. And the host told me no big deal. So you lied. Why?

Yeah that's what doesn't fit.

If you were the target of a Death Note, I'm pretty certain they would've had to know your role, based on lore. If the Death Notes don't need that info in this game... well, that kinda makes me sad and that's not great for us lol

What do you mean by role?