Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You are, but you are still pushing me. 

As MWil said, I had just said I don’t see the point in pushing you because you’d show up at some point.

yeah man, I was rock hard for your lynch.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

To be fair, literally they had two of them quoting and attacking everything I said for like 2 games before I lost my ish completely. 

But I took it to far. It got to the point where they couldnt post with out me calling them a name. They were, with out a doubt, my 2 least favorite people I have ever encountered on this site. 

Theyve gotten better. And I have learned to basically ignore them. 

We all took it too far lmao 

16 minutes ago, The Orca said:
32 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I still stand by my "this is the game where both are scum" stance I made yesterday, even before the PM debacle starting in the page 40s/50s.

What PM debacle? I was annoyed that Swag and Dome were misrepresenting what happened in the last game, so I created a fake PM quote to annoy them right back trying to get them to concede the truth lol. It was annoying me greatly for some reason

lol....

"What Debacle" 

[proceeds to describe debacle in precise detail]

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

Why would you think there were two day moves on me?

and how can you assume it was scum?

Then it's even more confusing if it wasn't scum.

Nacho or whoever has said they need a person's name and face.  So one can assume they need to know your character.  Only way they can know your character is if you are scum with them/did it to yourself or they have some type of invest (had to be a day) and used the death note (had to be a day).   So in most all games day moves are never seen.  Maybe only a few in over a year and half.  Now we are to believe scum has 2 this game.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

lol....

"What Debacle" 

[proceeds to describe debacle in precise detail]

The debacle as in how bad it looked for both of them for over 10 pages, and then everything happened with Dome, providing both with a timely distraction, occupying pages 67-93.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

The debacle as in how bad it looked for both of them for over 10 pages, and then everything happened with Dome, providing both with a timely distraction, occupying pages 67-93.

Anyone else see the angle that mwil has been pursuing for some time now 

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

@The Orca just so we’re clear, I’m not conceding anything other than that you knew pwny was fake just like swag and bcb were assuming as well.

I’m discrediting almost everything you’re saying and said I’ll prove you wrong with PMs from swag about his “disease” when the game is over.

You've somehow twisted that into you winning. Which is quite the feat.

But I just wanted to be clear on what happened.

Moving on.

Dome...I'm not saying anything about what they thought...I have and will continue to say...I posted in the chatty he wasnt real a lot. That's all I said and have meant. You are taking those words and Swag as well as I am saying they thought he was real...I do not and did not. They did bring him up a few times for whatever reason. I'm dont care why they did or not. I've only be saying the entire time is that I SAID be wasnt real. Anything anyone told you or didnt has no bearing on what I posted or said this game about it. How you both mistook my point is beyond me at this point. My point was that I pointed it out in the chatty when he was brought up. The discussion this game was because someone mentioned something like people going back to chatties to discuss things and pointing things out. I used last game as an example. The discussion for whatever reason was Pwny in the chat...so I said he wasnt real in the chat....end point. Do you follow...if not we can discuss after th game cause it's getting annoying again 

23 hours ago, The Orca said:

To be fair chats are a crapshoot...last game Swag and BcB kept discussing pwny being part of the game...I half didnt want to spell it out to them that he wasnt xD

Yeah, Orca is just saying what he thought.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Then it's even more confusing if it wasn't scum.

It could be a confusing game!

*snark mode, ENGAGED*

Nacho or whoever has said they need a person's name and face. 

Oh my god! Why didn’t anyone tell me that’s what nacho said?!

So one can assume they need to know your character. 

Assumptions based on what nacho said are always the best way to build your reads. Go on.

Only way they can know your character is if you are scum with them/did it to yourself

Both likely.

or they have some type of invest (had to be a day) and used the death note (had to be a day).

Could be. Good good.

So in most all games day moves are never seen.  Maybe only a few in over a year and half.  Now we are to believe scum has 2 this game.

Ok. Ok. What about this. 

What if you take nacho, and throw him out the window.

Do you think they could potentially just write my name to kill me, for the sake of a fully functional hit without having to have extra info?