Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So you just want to play dumb by twisting the logic of what people are saying? 

How is that pro-town?

What are you doing to help town this game? Aside from get in a pssing match with Dome?

If I had lied about host interaction you would have your cross hairs set on me. You essentially ignored your brother doing it. Why is that? Why arent you railroading him for constantly being off topic?

1. Its d1

2. Why would any scum do something that stupid and draw all that attention to himself.  

3.  I'm gonna start trolling the **** our of this game until I'm either taken seriously or ignored but ****ting on me and my theories is a bunch of childish **** that imo comes from scum trying to dismiss me as a crazy person 

4.  Not directed at you specifically but this starting to piss me the **** off.  Having to deal with this **** every game is absurd and I dont deserve it.  

26 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I said it. Hell I said it a few pages ago. In the movies the death can occur up to 2 days later. In the Anime it can take up to 19 days. 

Im not sure how 19 days translates into a mafia game (maybe 19 hours?). But its 100% thematically correct that the death can be delayed. Its why you can say "kill pickle with super aggressive pancreatic cancer" and it will work. 

23 days, actually, iirc

I'd really like to think that an essentially permanent conversion would be something that isn't feasible for a mafia game.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

1. Its d1

2. Why would any scum do something that stupid and draw all that attention to himself.  

3.  I'm gonna start trolling the **** our of this game until I'm either taken seriously or ignored but ****ting on me and my theories is a bunch of childish **** that imo comes from scum trying to dismiss me as a crazy person 

4.  Not directed at you specifically but this starting to piss me the **** off.  Having to deal with this **** every game is absurd and I dont deserve it.  

1. Im not sure how to connect anything you said with what I said

2. Break it down into one clear and concise statement what your theory is. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I could agree to that but you don’t see it often from scum 

In the games that I have kept post counts... most of the time scum post in the lower 3rd of population, but they still have made posts.  

So they dont post a lot but they do post 

With 23 players alive, it is 12 to lynch.

pickle -6 (woz, james, swag,squire, pwny, mwil)

naz - 2 ( orca, dome )

utley - 1 (matts, nacho)

ted - 1 (forge)

nacho - 1 ( rack)

swag - 1 (pickle )
dingo - 1 (bcb)
dome - 1 (dingo )
touch - 1 (et80 )
matts - 1 (glen)

bcb - 1(counselor)

Didnt vote:

@theuntouchable

@Ragnarok

@Nazgul

@TedLavie

@Utley

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

23 days, actually, iirc

I'd really like to think that an essentially permanent conversion would be something that isn't feasible for a mafia game.

From what I read you can only give up to 19 days, and the max death cycle (whatever that means) is 23. I think its maybe 23 days from one death to the next

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

From what I read you can only give up to 19 days, and the max death cycle (whatever that means) is 23. I think its maybe 23 days from one death to the next

The 19 day rule actually pretains to the amount of time you have to write a name to the left of pre-written causes of death

I know it sounds confusing but 23 days is the absolute farthest in the future you can kill someone using the Death Note

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Here's my issue with a pickle lynch.  He is playing just like he did in Marvel when he was awful and got LVP.  Which gives us two possibilities.  1. Either he is town and playing the same.  2.  He is scum and is a good enough player to accurately imitate his town game in this detail.

#2 is difficult for me to imagine.

I think that's kinda the point of people voting pickle. Worst case he's scum, best case he's legitimately harmful town. It's a low risk day 1 lynch.

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

So after catching up something is standing out but you guys are just gonna dismiss it.  

Dome is not playing like he is a deadman walking.  Like he thinks he is lolcleared for the time being and is gonna skate by to the end.  I hope you all realize that you have yourself to blame. 

You are very good at coming to a conclusion and then twisting everything to fit it.

48 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He for sure is not playing his civ game where every person who says something bad about him is scum and he attacks them. 

I think its the opposite. I think he is playing soft. 

This is literally exactly what hes doing though

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ted has posted. Ted is also french and usually mainly post at night. 

Utely's MO is he doesnt post unless he is about to get lynched. 

I think I'd rather vote someone who has posted but hasn't contributed. I think if Utley were scum his teammates would've had him post by now.

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

1. Its d1

Pickle, you don't come up with cases. You just say anyone who remotely says something negative about you is scum. How is anyone other than tweedledee going to follow you on that? You wanna operate on gut feels then that's fine but don't ***** when people don't follow you on it.

11 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Oh, has he? Must've missed it.

Utley

Interesting 

9 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

23 days, actually, iirc

But you just spent most of yesterday saying that you think it's likely for Dome to have been converted

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I think that's kinda the point of people voting pickle. Worst case he's scum, best case he's legitimately harmful town. It's a low risk day 1 lynch.

You are very good at coming to a conclusion and then twisting everything to fit it.

This is literally exactly what hes doing though

I think I'd rather vote someone who has posted but hasn't contributed. I think if Utley were scum his teammates would've had him post by now.

Pickle, you don't come up with cases. You just say anyone who remotely says something negative about you is scum. How is anyone other than tweedledee going to follow you on that? You wanna operate on gut feels then that's fine but don't ***** when people don't follow you on it.

Interesting 

But you just spent most of yesterday saying that you think it's likely for Dome to have been converted

He easily could be.

But I wouldnt think, if such a mechanic were in place, it would make sense in a game context so it would probably be more limited than that (or perhaps only usable only once). Definitely would have to have some sort of restriction.