Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Someone coming up with a theory against you is not retaliating. 

Go back to the Marvel game. @Dome yelled and made every possible case against me for the first ~72 hours of the game. Then I remembered a connection and made a case against him. It wasnt retaliation, it was pure gameplay. 

Me making a case against dome after he votes me is retaliation but you making a case for me after I vote you isn't retaliation 🤔🤔🤔🤔

44 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

1. Im not sure how to connect anything you said with what I said

2. Break it down into one clear and concise statement what your theory is. 

You didnt answer this. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Me making a case against dome after he votes me is retaliation but you making a case for me after I vote you isn't retaliation 🤔🤔🤔🤔

I made a case for you? You voted me? 

I must have upped my ignore game. I dont remember either of those. But then again, I have been mainly throwing out possibilities all game and seeing what I can find. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You didnt answer this. 

I made a case for you? You voted me? 

I must have upped my ignore game. I dont remember either of those. But then again, I have been mainly throwing out possibilities all game and seeing what I can find. 

Damn....quoted you instead of swag...sorry 

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Eh, I think you're giving too much and too little credit.

I have some thoughts on why I think the Dome write-up was relevant to Rick.

Hhmmm okay.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I think its the opposite. I think he is playing soft. 

How so?

49 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

1. Im not sure how to connect anything you said with what I said

2. Break it down into one clear and concise statement what your theory is. 

I have a number of theories but I cant push any of them bc all this bs stuff....they may not have bloomed into something but they were just scrapped bc of bs.  

1. Woz and counselor jumped on me for the "other claim" I made before the game began where I said my role was to probe @Matts4313.. that is the origin of their votes.  Now how scummy is that...they latch on to a post I made befor the game started and say that I'm scum 🤔🤔🤔

2.  I started to push them and swag comes in to interrupt the convo that was dominating the thread and started up the talk about last game and pwny.  This felt as though he was trying to protect one of the 2 that I was pushing and counselor was online an posting so I was leaning towards he was trying to protect woz

3.  Dome has pushed me before pretty hard for nonsense stuff d1 when he was mafia.  What he did yesterday felt eerily similar to that push.  He then gets his tiny friend chopped off when I start at him.....convenient for a lolclear

Those are just some of them. 

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

James is absolute fire the way he comes into the thread, every time.

I dont like how he is mostly commenting on the players, and almost nothing about the game. 

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Hhmmm okay.

How so?

In marvel mafia he thought I was scum and he was civ. So he literally went through all my post multiple times creating these 3000 word essays on why I am mafia. He would pull the most ridiculous reasons (Matts said "town" instead of "us" there for he is scum).

This game he is basically just posting gifs and playing the 'whoa is me, no one listens' card. 

I specifically asked him twice to make his case. He didnt. This isnt civ PR in my opinion. 

EDIT => as I say that, he post and argument. SMH

Edited by Matts4313