Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

21 minutes ago, Dome said:

lets go pickle... best case he's scum and we can explore mwils theory that him and orca are both scum.

worst case is we'll be able to hear ourselves think tomorrow.

This is *exactly* my point. You keep posting like you know you will be around tomorrow. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You upped your aggressive level about 15x's at the idea of your lynch. "lying down" for your lynch is not the same as "accepting the possibility". You havent even entertained the idea of you dying as a viable strategy. 

It's not my job to entertain it. 

I know I'm still alive. I don't know when I'll die.

I know I'm town. I don't know who did this or what caused it.

I think letting me die/survive will provide more info and lynching me to find out I was town and probably targeted by a non-town mechanic that we still don't understand because we killed the first person targeted by it is a bad move.

I'm 100% against my own lynch. If that's a scum read for you (or something to be worried about, or to keep an eye on, however you phrased it) you're doing it wrong. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

or touch, pwny, glen, utley etc

we have options. lets not bottom out on pickle. 

Ive asked people to vote Utley like 500 times with no traction. Why is that?

Just now, rackcs said:

1. Did you miss Pickle's post of like six or seven names, all of whom he put on there for speaking negatively about him?

2. None, just hosted the marvel one with him. He was also constantly absent as town there. I still think scum partners would be pushing him to post seeing as how he hasn't at all yet.

3. What kind of ****ty convert would that be? You convert them for half a day phase and then they die, confirming that they were converted?

1. Thats just pickles playstyle. He always names 1/2 the game so he can claim credit for how many he nailed. 

2. How would scum partners push him? Ive been scum with Utley. I pmed him directly dozens of times that he was going to inactive die. He never showed up. I have found the only way to motivate him to play is to vote for him. 

3. It would be a new mechanic consistent with lore. Instead of just day killing them, you get to use them to manipulate town for a bit as well. 

Ive asked people to vote Utley like 500 times with no traction. Why is that?

1. Thats just pickles playstyle. He always names 1/2 the game so he can claim credit for how many he nailed. 

2. How would scum partners push him? Ive been scum with Utley. I pmed him directly dozens of times that he was going to inactive die. He never showed up. I have found the only way to motivate him to play is to vote for him. 

3. It would be a new mechanic consistent with lore. Instead of just day killing them, you get to use them to manipulate town for a bit as well. 

1. I know it is. You claimed he wasn't doing that though.

2. Fair enough. Like I said, only had the one game with Utley but I was just saying why I would probably go for people who have posted and lied low rather than someone who hasn't posted at all.

3. The mechanic is terrible though and makes no sense. How much manipulating can you even do in half a day phase? It'd be a pretty worthless conversion mechanic.

With 23 players alive, it is 12 to lynch.

pickle -7 (woz, james, swag,squire, pwny, mwil, counselor

utley - 3 (matts, nacho, dome)

naz - 1 ( orca )

ted - 1 (forge)

nacho - 1 ( rack)

swag - 1 (pickle )
dingo - 1 (bcb)
dome - 1 (dingo )
touch - 1 (et80 )
matts - 1 (glen

Didnt vote:

@theuntouchable

@Ragnarok

@Nazgul

@TedLavie

@Utley

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I think it'd be weirder if he was posting as though he was going to die. 

Explain? The notion all of us, including Dome (as stated in thread) is that he expects to die tonight. But none of his post coincide with attitude. 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

It's not my job to entertain it. 

I'm 100% against my own lynch. If that's a scum read for you (or something to be worried about, or to keep an eye on, however you phrased it) you're doing it wrong. 

It is your job if you are town. And dying as town is not always a bad move. 

Explain? The notion all of us, including Dome (as stated in thread) is that he expects to die tonight. But none of his post coincide with attitude. 

It is your job if you are town. And dying as town is not always a bad move. 

That's what you told squire.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

1. I know it is. You claimed he wasn't doing that though.

No, I claimed he wasnt playing his civ game. He does that as scum or civ. Its a nulltell. 

2. Fair enough. Like I said, only had the one game with Utley but I was just saying why I would probably go for people who have posted and lied low rather than someone who hasn't posted at all.

@Utley has been on the website, tagged and still not posted. You cant lay any lower than that.

3. The mechanic is terrible though and makes no sense. How much manipulating can you even do in half a day phase? It'd be a pretty worthless conversion mechanic.

Dont think of it as a conversion mechanic. Think of it as a day hit with an added bonus. 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

That's what you told squire.

And it wasnt. As long as Counselor would have stuck to the plan. I had him in higher regard towards the end of that game, and my trust in him ultimately cost us the entire game. It was my bad. I should have been smarter. 

matts is seriously spending time trying to convince a player that if he is town he should consider just lying down and taking the lynch 7 hours before deadline.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Dont think of it as a conversion mechanic. Think of it as a day hit with an added bonus. 

All the more reason not to lynch me, it's obvious a non-town move that was used on me if this is the theory you're running with now.

You're seriously advocating lynching someone you apparently think scum attacked on N1 to avoid a mislynch? That gives us NO information.