Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What I actually said: "lying down" for your lynch is not the same as "accepting the possibility". You havent even entertained the idea of you dying as a viable strategy

Im not running with any one theory

Im not advocating it. I am suggesting that its strange to me that you didnt think of the pro's and con's. And killing you gives us just about as much information as a mislynch. There are theories about you that are just as strong as theories about others. A town person would realize that. 

I did consider it a possibility. I explained why it was a bad idea. You’re acting like I didn’t 

17 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Another thought is about mwil.  

He was really wanting to see the day that orca and I were mafia together.  

Then in the very next game he is all gung ho that it actually happened (obviously it hasn't).  But a number of his posts have been pushing that and not much more.  I wonder why that is 🤔🤔

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Waiting for Matt and Nacho to jump all over this...

Waiting for Swag to come in laughing...

Waiting for Dome to laugh really hard...

Here is my theory on Mwill:

He built a flimsy theory against me D1 with very dumb case points. He thought that I was some pushover player that he could start an easy LOLbandwagon.

Most everyone stepped in, told him he was ridiculous and it cooled. 

Since then he has been pushing very little and its all been passive aggressive. He will state things that I said and pretend he isnt talking about me. 

I feel this is noob-scum behavior, but not its flimsy and not a strong lean.  

Edit - strike through the messed up word

Edited by Matts4313

15 hours ago, Dome said:

We might not, but we definitely won't find out if we lynch me.

Lynching is the only way to kill mafia and get info from their pushes/lynches. Giving up our ability to do that N1 while killing someone who's death may happen anyways and provide more info if it happens naturally will almost certainly end in disaster.

@Matts4313 how is asking me to consider my lynch again (after I already considered it once and explained why we shouldn't lynch me) anything other than pushing for me to just lie down and take it?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Here is my theory on Mwill:

He built a flimsy theory against me D1 with very dumb case points.

Such as forgetting his own posts, feigning ignorance, saying I was his #1 scum read based upon a theory that I had (which was really his), and then getting caught red handed editing a post. Yes, in hindsight, VERY dumb case points.

He thought that I was some pushover player that he could start an easy LOLbandwagon.

Not at all. I saw you single handedly swing a hammer lynch situation on yourself to gaining a huge following in Marvel. Most of this was also thanks to Malf's redirection and you attaching yourself to him for this 3 day run that he had.

Most everyone stepped in, told him he was ridiculous and it cooled. 

LOL

Most everyone? SwAg came in and explained the difference between your plan and playing the PM game. Granted, I've seen you play the PM game before, so it was an honest mistake.

Since then he has been pushing very little and its all been passive aggressive. He will state things that I said and pretend he isnt talking about me. 

I still am very suspicious of you and your early game interactions. I just believe that Pickle is more scummy right now.

I feel this is noob-scum behavior,

If you feel like it, do something about it. Put up or shut up. Quit running your mouth

but not its flimsy and not a strong lean.  

But not its flimsy? What's that mean?

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Matts4313 how is asking me to consider my lynch again (after I already considered it once and explained why we shouldn't lynch me) anything other than pushing for me to just lie down and take it?

I dont remember you stating a single pro about it. I vaguely remember you losing your ish when you racked up votes and that was it.