Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Do me a favor and vote Utley until you have a chance to read up. He hasnt posted once in thread. 

Legit question - when has Utley ever posted in a game more than a "save myself from being mod-killed" vote?

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Such as forgetting his own posts, feigning ignorance, saying I was his #1 scum read based upon a theory that I had (which was really his), and then getting caught red handed editing a post. Yes, in hindsight, VERY dumb case points.

Not at all. I saw you single handedly swing a hammer lynch situation on yourself to gaining a huge following in Marvel. Most of this was also thanks to Malf's redirection and you attaching yourself to him for this 3 day run that he had.

LOL

Most everyone? SwAg came in and explained the difference between your plan and playing the PM game. Granted, I've seen you play the PM game before, so it was an honest mistake.

I still am very suspicious of you and your early game interactions. I just believe that Pickle is more scummy right now.

If you feel like it, do something about it. Put up or shut up. Quit running your mouth

But not its flimsy? What's that mean?

Why am I scummy?

I'd love to know what people think that make me appear as scum in their warped reality 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I dont remember you stating a single pro about it.

Not my job. I'm not going to list reasons for a mislynch that could cost us precious time in figuring out how the death note works.

I vaguely remember you losing your ish when you racked up votes and that was it. 

That's subjective.

But if I was racking up votes for stupid reasons, then yeah I'm sure my behavior could've been viewed as "losing my ish" if you were focusing on the wrong things.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Not at all. I saw you single handedly swing a hammer lynch situation on yourself to gaining a huge following in Marvel. Most of this was also thanks to Malf's redirection and you attaching yourself to him for this 3 day run that he had.

You sir, are dense as ****. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Why am I scummy?

I'd love to know what people think that make me appear as scum in their warped reality 

I had a very lengthy writeup on you this morning when I voted you. Those reasons specifically. I'm also great going Matts and would be willing to consider Nacho TBH. 

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

Legit question - when has Utley ever posted in a game more than a "save myself from being mod-killed" vote?

He is more likely to play if he knows he is about to be lynched. But either way, what are we losing. 

Pickle

Utley

Dome

Probably the only 3 viable options. Really just #1 or 2, so why not see if we can get Utley to atleast post. 

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Pickle made this ridiculous comment, when Orca started it:

...and it REALLY snowballed from there.

He then doubled down on it:

And then went all but completely off of the rails

I then made this statement:

Then you said:

Then this whole HUGE debacle came about:

Then Dome was hit.

Pickle

@MWil23 what are the reasons...this doesnt really provide any

He is more likely to play if he knows he is about to be lynched. But either way, what are we losing. 

Pickle

Utley

Dome

Probably the only 3 viable options. Really just #1 or 2, so why not see if we can get Utley to atleast post. 

Why would those be the only viable options?