Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Glen I think you're scum man.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

weird theory

He was targetted with some sort of janitor/framer effect before being executed today and he was actually town

Here's a weird theory:

You and Matts were tied at the hip most of the game and now you're trying to distance that. I don't buy it.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

weird theory

He was targetted with some sort of janitor/framer effect before being executed today and he was actually town

Could be. 

That seems awful specific for a janitor. 

I’ve seen their roles get covered up, but not a fake backstory too.

was there parts of the show where the news (I think malf is acting in this capacity) mislead the masses?

Just now, squire12 said:

If my 2 or 3 posts about you last game equates to tunneling , you have a foolish view of what tunneling is.

I am town just like you.

Oh, it was more than that lol. When I searched Touch and by you I think there was about 10 references. This game there has been none. Every game that you have been scum you push me very early.

I was implying I think you're town so I'm not sure why you felt the need to add the second part, and how do you know I'm town?

Just now, MWil23 said:

Glen I think you're scum man.

Here's a weird theory:

You and Matts were tied at the hip most of the game and now you're trying to distance that. I don't buy it.

o.O

tied at the hip?

Let's go with what we know - unlike every other death in this game, his role wasn't revealed. I don't think a janitor/framer effect is farfetched here

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I guarantee you that lynching me would reveal nothing interesting whatsoever. Of course, some good out of it since it would reveal my reads on Mwil to be from a legititmate town perspective but I digress

For the record im not too big on info lynches without a few VCs to bounce off.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Could be. 

That seems awful specific for a janitor. 

I’ve seen their roles get covered up, but not a fake backstory too.

was there parts of the show where the news (I think malf is acting in this capacity) mislead the masses?

In the later parts of the show, Kira has direct influence on certain news sources but nothing quite like this no

but then again this is a mafia game

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

In the later parts of the show, Kira has direct influence on certain news sources but nothing quite like this no

but then again this is a mafia game

Then for now I’m going to assume the news telling us he was part of a criminal org was legit