Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Did Matts get banned or something? Mission replacing someone just seems wrong. 

Matts got an owie and had to leave. Mission, unfortunately was ready to step in.

Jk mission. I know you're reading. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Scum does not need to have the sensor role.  BUt a fake claim of one would lead town into or away from a group of scum.  

Correct.

If this was the concern I would've been open to it. It's expected.

But to try to voice your concern with logic that makes zero sense when you actually look at it is not expected from someone like Rags. No offense dingo. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Correct.

If this was the concern I would've been open to it. It's expected.

But to try to voice your concern with logic that makes zero sense when you actually look at it is not expected from someone like Rags. No offense dingo. 

OK @Dome from the remaining pool of players, excluding your group of 5, what are you thinking?

Sorry nacho.

I kinda liked the pwny idea from yesterday and him being one of the people who would know about the Matts thing and also potentially using it. That seemed plausible to me as far as him potentially being the news reporter and according to nacho the news reporter would likely be scum. Thoughts?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

If we remove the 5 from DOme's sensor list, we are left with 12

Forge, Dingo, squire, rackcs, swag, ragnarok, nazgul, ted, James, Counselor, mission, pwny

You aren’t asking me but give me Dingo, James, Mission, Pwny. 

Dingo coming in late night one and barely coming in night two also trying to press Dome as scum clearing with the sensor, Pwny writing the fake news, Mission for the Matts pinging of Utley, and James I just have an off vibe on but not completely sure. Maybe there could be 6?

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

If we remove the 5 from DOme's sensor list, we are left with 12

Forge, Dingo, squire, rackcs, swag, ragnarok, nazgul, ted, James, Counselor, mission, pwny

I'm good with this as a base to start with. I've voted three people left in the game. They are all here

Just now, rackcs said:

I am thinking matts/mission is likely town. Nacho said the fake news writer is likely a scum role and matts quit because of it. That could have been an elaborate lolclear play but I don't think so. 

I thought about this too but the push by Matts to go Utley and he kept pinging him kind of threw me off.