Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

With 17 players, it's 9 vote to lynch.

mission - 4 (dingo, mwil, et80, counselor

dome - 3 (mission

pwny - 2 ( rack, ted

Ted - 1 (dome

dingo - 1 (bcb

forge - 1 (woz

didn't vote:

@Forge

@squire12

@SwAg

@Ragnarok

@Nazgul

@James

Vote or die:

@pwny

Just now, Forge said:

I mean, you realize the silliness of what you said, right? Your vote went down for me because you are getting a "weird vibe". I call you out on being bad, and it changes to how my "judgment is questionable" for agreeing to do something completely unaffiliated with this game. Which, by the same measure, should make Pwny and ET targets. 

LIS, there's no "very possibly" about it. You absolutely are. 

This is a substantial overreaction.

Btw, my weird vibe is your vote back on D1:

You came in with this one word vote, and disappeared in D1. Ted hadn't even shown up or was described.

At the time I didn't make much of it because I though Pickle was a bigger issue (and then was sick). Yesterday, Glen was just making noise.

But I still wondered about you. You have become more active of late as the range shrinks.

7 minutes ago, Woz said:

Touchy touchy.

You shouldn't assign intent when you have no knowledge of any such thing. It's a weak argument and battleground for the addle minded. It's designed to make someone look bad without having any actual support or factual backing. You really have no idea what my feeling is on the matter. You'll know when I get upset - this isn't it. I was upset in Dome's western. I was upset in Criminal minds. This I mainly just find funny. 

Just now, Woz said:

This is a substantial overreaction.

lol this just shows that you have either not played with me much, or haven't paid attention to me much. Otherwise you'd probably realize how silly this comment is in the grand scheme of my mafia playing history. Which most people on here can vouch for. This is me being amused. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Also love that the guy who basically disappeared for what, a day and a half, is getting weird vibes because I wasn't super active during work hours 

So, I'm wrong because I don't know you/your playing style, and life happened to you but it is disqualifying for me.

Just now, Woz said:

So, I'm wrong because I don't know you/your playing style, and life happened to you but it is disqualifying for me.

I'm not the one voting you, am I? You're voting me. I haven't held your absence against you once, but you're holding it against me. Love the irony. I merely commented that I find it hilarious that the guy who had real life get in the way and was absent is holding my earlier game absence, something that both BCB and I commented on back on like what, page 1, against me. 

Be better. 

Just now, Forge said:

I'm not the one voting you, am I? You're voting me. I haven't held your absence against you once, but you're holding it against me. Love the irony. I merely commented that I find it hilarious that the guy who had real life get in the way and was absent is holding my earlier game absence, something that both BCB and I commented on back on like what, page 1, against me. 

Be better. 

Okay then. Why the vote for the Ted then? Why him out of everyone with the drive-by vote?

Just now, Woz said:

Okay then. Why the vote for the Ted then? Why him out of everyone with the drive-by vote?

Why not him? I don't really need to have a reason. Maybe I wanted to see a reaction. maybe I wanted to just make sure I had a vote in and it was a throwaway vote. Maybe I did a random draw. Maybe there was just really no reason. 

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m still weighing Rags fascination with Squire and overtuneling and not looking outside of that. It’s super scummy and flying under the radar IMO.

ET mentioned it earlier. I don't have the experience with Rags to know if it's some sort of meta thing though. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

ET mentioned it earlier. I don't have the experience with Rags to know if it's some sort of meta thing though. 

No idea. I just always remember what Malf and Touch day about tunneling. I thought Day 1 he had some interesting points but with everything happening since in the game alone, not to mention various hard claims and game mechanics, I don’t understand why he’s still doing it.