Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

I'd honestly rather have him vote, that means he'd actually have to be useful. 

The other side of the coin is, if he dies we don't have to lynch and that would prove if he's mafia or not but 1 less town isn't ezactly good even if James is just a ratio buffer. 

Just now, DingoLadd said:

I'd honestly rather have him vote, that means he'd actually have to be useful. 

The other side of the coin is, if he dies we don't have to lynch and that would prove if he's mafia or not but 1 less town isn't ezactly good even if James is just a ratio buffer. 

Technically we could all just unvote and only James would die? But then you might have a last minute scum slam a vote down and whoever that scum chooses dies. It’s too much of a risk. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Technically we could all just unvote and only James would die? But then you might have a last minute scum slam a vote down and whoever that scum chooses dies. It’s too much of a risk. 

If we can keep townie deaths to 1 tonight, I'm all for it. That wouldn't accomplish that. 

Just now, DingoLadd said:

If we can keep townie deaths to 1 tonight, I'm all for it. That wouldn't accomplish that. 

No because a scum could put a vote on anyone and kill them. Not sure Dingo is you are trying to play your Dingo Chaos Ball or you are scum at this point. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

No because a scum could put a vote on anyone and kill them. Not sure Dingo is you are trying to play your Dingo Chaos Ball or you are scum at this point. 

I know, I was agreeing with you... 

Also the time for Chaos is over, I just want to get town a win for once. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Also if Naz left for the night that won’t work because his vote is on Mission. And if he won’t be back to Unvote there goes that. 

Like I said, I'll try to be on via my phone.