Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

So you think Counselor tried to kill Dome and only got a ball?

Does the secret lair imply Dome is scum or is it ambiguous in the show and could apply to town as well?

Lmao if I was going to kill anyone it would be you or your sister

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Why are certain posters so sure we have multi ball? Or mafia and others? 

This is like the 3rd time someone has said definitively that there are more than 2 factions. Very scummy. 

What do you mean more than 2 factions? That's not what I said.  

There are almost always an other or 2 and in large games like this.  99% of them have had others.  Odds are that is what we have here and it's best to play that way unless we have reason not to. 

In the show are there characters that would make sense to be on their own?

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So you think Counselor tried to kill Dome and only got a ball?

Does the secret lair imply Dome is scum or is it ambiguous in the show and could apply to town as well?

I was explaining the gif in a silly way. Nothing else. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Lmao if I was going to kill anyone it would be you or your sister

This is what I was getting at. I dont believe you did it...you would have clearly went after me or Pickle. 

I do believe Dome is sketchy. More so because of being in a secret lair and being what appears to have been the victim of an attempted day vig (which I usually correlate to a civ move, though it can be either)

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

What do you mean more than 2 factions? That's not what I said.  

There are almost always an other or 2 and in large games like this.  99% of them have had others.  Odds are that is what we have here and it's best to play that way unless we have reason not to. 

In the show are there characters that would make sense to be on their own?

Faction 1 - civ

Faction 2 - mafia

99% of games dont have others, though I grant that the vast majority do. It just seems odd that some people are so sure of it. Several statements about 2 mafias as well. 

Im 3 episodes into the show. Have no clue.

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You said it was a book and that was it.  Not what it was called or is 

The entire premise of the show is there is a demons, the main one being Ryuk. He lives in another dimension. He drops a notebook on earth that if you write someones name in it, that person dies. The person who has that book is a kid named Light. He is likely the Godfather, but could possibly be an other. I dont see a way to make him a civ this game - - even though in the show he is using the book to kill evil people. So far in the show he wants to be a "God" of his new utopia.

You couldnt deduce "death note" (title of the game) as being the same as "death notebook"?

Thats a real question.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Faction 1 - civ

Faction 2 - mafia

99% of games dont have others, though I grant that the vast majority do. It just seems odd that some people are so sure of it. Several statements about 2 mafias as well. 

Im 3 episodes into the show. Have no clue.

You couldnt deduce "death note" (title of the game) as being the same as "death notebook"?

Thats a real question.

1. Almost all games on this site have had others.  

2. No I couldn't, I'm more at a loss on this theme then ever

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

1. Almost all games on this site have had others.  

2. No I couldn't, I'm more at a loss on this theme then ever

The notebook:

150352-9301.jpg

You then write a name in the notebook, one might even call that a "note":

1480369091-8dbe8ebab0a03d3758faaec52d71d

And then this guy goes and kills the person you wrote down:

original.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

ALL IM SAYING IS I TOLD THEM...YOU ALL MADE IT OUT AS SOMETHING DIFFERENT. YOU AND SWAG ARE FINALLY ADMITTING I TOLD THE TRUTH THAT I TOLD THEM...SO I WILL DROP IT

Loud.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

There has been an Update from  Sakura TV.

BREAKING: Poster Loses Genitals in Freak Accident

A Kanto man has been rushed to the hospital after his genitals were closed in a door.

The man, 28 year old @Dome, was found just outside what appeared to be a secret lair. Witnesses near the scene recall seeing the man walk inside the building just a few hours prior. It is unknown at this time how exactly this happened, but evidence from the scene suggests that Dome may have turned back to tell his companions something just as what appears to be a trap door slammed shut, severing the man's genitals completely off.

Ouch.

• Like 1