2020 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

The Warriors will pick #9 and they will like it. 

The rest of the NBA should tank against Golden State from here on out.

Take this with a grain of salt because I suck at evaluating NBA talent, but I love Okongwu and Okoro. & what’s wrong with Lamelo? I think he’s gonna be a stud. 

On 2/18/2020 at 9:20 PM, BleedTheClock said:

Take this with a grain of salt because I suck at evaluating NBA talent, but I love Okongwu and Okoro. & what’s wrong with Lamelo? I think he’s gonna be a stud. 

My short version about Melo is he's nowhere near a good shooter with that funky form and is not really too athletic for his want to be point guard position. If there was no hype attached to his name I doubt we would be talkin about him being a first-round pick at all.

Edited by resilient part 2
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

@champ11 tyler bey = Roberson with a shot?

I feel like he's going to be a steal for someone if he stays slotted in the second round. Don't think he's as physically gifted as Andre but he looks like a guy that can play in the NBA. Haven't watched CU a ton this year (there's only so much hoops my gf can take lol) but nba draft twitter seems to like him 

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 10:20 PM, BleedTheClock said:

Does his dad still come as part of the package?

On 2/19/2020 at 9:13 PM, resilient part 2 said:

My short version about Melo is he's nowhere near a good shooter with that funky form and is not really too athletic for his want to be point guard position. If there was no hype attached to his name I doubt we would be talkin about him being a first-round pick at all.

He's one of the only guards with burst and dribble ability. And he's the tallest/biggest. He's way more likely to go top 5, deservedly, than outside of the lottery. 

10 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

He's one of the only guards with burst and dribble ability. And he's the tallest/biggest. He's way more likely to go top 5, deservedly, than outside of the lottery. 

A guy shooting 37.5/25.0/72.3 who plays terrible defense doesn't "deservedly" go top 5. For as much as people dog Cole Anthony's shooting (in a **** system where he literally has to do everything because this UNC team is horribad - coaching and all), at least he offers elite defense. Same goes for Anthony Edwards. At least he offers elite tools to go with his bad shooting percentages. 

STILL, neither of them shoot as poorly as Melo does. 

Edited by beekay414