2020 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

2 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Based on not being horrible. I don't think you realize how negatively I viewed De'Andre Ayton as a prospect. He was the epitome of an empty stats guys who was a huge liability on D. 

And Wiseman has struggled on D despite being a physical freak due to questionable motor and basketball IQ. 

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

#1 overall though? 

Montrell Harrell or Bam Bam, two players who fit that description I would certainly consider them number one for what the value that they bring to their team. Only James Wiseman is a clear-cut higher ceiling player in my opinion and even he may take a while to develop

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

There's like 3% chance he actually goes #1. Might not even go top 5. 

I'm not saying he is going top 5 I really don't know but based on the description that you guys gave, I'm saying I would strongly consider it, and wouldn't be afraid because he is only six foot eight in my opinion

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

I'm not saying he is going top 5 I really don't know but based on the description that you guys gave, I'm saying I would strongly consider it, and wouldn't be afraid because he is only six foot eight in my opinion

The ideal situation for him would to be paired with a stretch 5 so he can defend 4's on defense but play the 5 on offense. 

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The ideal situation for him would to be paired with a stretch 5 so he can defend 4's on defense but play the 5 on offense. 

Well that would Rule Boston out. But since you say he may not be top five maybe Boston can get him somehow with memphis's pic if it falls right for them

Then again Boston is using Tatum as the power forward, but other than that Boston doesn't actually have a true power forward on their roster so he would be great for the four for us

Edited by resilient part 2