3. Jaden McDaniels | F | Washington

4. Onyeka Okongwu | C | USC

5. Deni Avdija | SF | Israel 

6. Cole Anthony | PG | North Carolina

7. Tyrese Haliburton | PG | Iowa State

8. Tyrese Maxey | CG | Kentucky

9. Obi Toppin | F | Dayton

10. Vernon Carey Jr | C | Duke

There’s actually a good chance none of those guys will be good for 2-3 years.  Haliburton could probably contribute right away.  Yikes though.

8 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

There’s actually a good chance none of those guys will be good for 2-3 years.  Haliburton could probably contribute right away.  Yikes though.

Yeah this draft class is one of the worst in recent memory. 

24 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah this draft class is one of the worst in recent memory. 

Haliburton is the only player I'm interested in around Memphis' draft slot. If we keep the pick then he's who I want. I'd rather lose the pick this year than take anyone else in that range.

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Haliburton is the only player I'm interested in around Memphis' draft slot. If we keep the pick then he's who I want. I'd rather lose the pick this year than take anyone else in that range.

He's one of my favorite players in the class too. This class is pretty terrible all the way through though, not a huge fan of Anthony Edwards or Cole Anthony anymore. 

10 hours ago, NYRaider said:

My new big board. 

1. James Wiseman | C | Memphis

2. Anthony Edwards | CG | Georgia

3. Jaden McDaniels | F | Washington

4. Onyeka Okongwu | C | USC

5. Deni Avdija | SF | Israel 

6. Cole Anthony | PG | North Carolina

7. Tyrese Haliburton | PG | Iowa State

8. Tyrese Maxey | CG | Kentucky

9. Obi Toppin | F | Dayton

10. Vernon Carey Jr | C | Duke

what?? You left out the great Lamelo??? :o

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

Oh I definitely agree with that but it is interesting to see if he goes top 10 or not

It's pretty much guaranteed that he's going to be a lottery pick. Being in Lithuania, Australia, and the JBA instead of the traditional HS, AAU, and college cycle actually helped his stock because there's a ton of mystery and intrigue surrounding him. He would've gotten exposed if he went the traditional route. 

17 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Jaden McD wrecking stuff on D early. 3 blocks and a couple deflections in the first 7ish minutes

McDaniels is becoming one of the most intriguing prospects in the draft. You can make a case that he has the highest upside of any player in the class. 6'10" with good length, can handle the ball, range on his jumper, and has the potential to be a plus defender at the next level. If I had the #1 pick I'd probably take him. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, NYRaider said:

McDaniels is becoming one of the most intriguing prospects in the draft. You can make a case that he has the highest upside of any player in the class. 6'10" with good length, can handle the ball, range on his jumper, and has the potential to be a plus defender at the next level. If I had the #1 pick I'd probably take him. 

If the Warriors miss out on Wiseman, that’s who I’d want them to go after. As much as I love Edwards as a prospect, wiseman just gives us a much different and needed element.

2 minutes ago, John232 said:

If the Warriors miss out on Wiseman, that’s who I’d want them to go after. As much as I love Edwards as a prospect, wiseman just gives us a much different and needed element.

Edwards just doesn't really fit with your roster unless he's going to be the 6th man. McDaniels would fit well with your group and would allow you to run a ton of small ball with Draymond at the 5. 

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Edwards just doesn't really fit with your roster unless he's going to be the 6th man. McDaniels would fit well with your group and would allow you to run a ton of small ball with Draymond at the 5. 

Yeah, it really revolves around DLo. I think there will be a point where everyone is healthy and motivated and DLo can work with steph and Klay at the same time. But if they like Edwards more than I wouldn’t hate it. He’d probably be a better fit in pretty much every way. I do think steph does his best work when their are two other ball handlers all the floor (Iggy, Dray, KD,,Shaun..eventually DLo) but replacing DLo with Edwards then gives them the chance to poach a really good big man with DLo, just not sure who they would want to grab.  

edit. But If they can’t get wiseman and they don’t want t love DLo, McDaniels feels obvious.

Edited by John232