2020 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Tyrell Terry is another prospect that I'm starting like. He's going to get abused defensively but he's one of the best shooters in the draft off movement, off the dribble, and in spot up situations. He has flashed some playmaking ability as well. 

I think he can be a better version of Seth Curry / Tre Young lite. 

I watched a couple his gms and honestly didn't even notice him. Weird since he is the PG of the team

According to rumors the Timberwolves are leaning towards taking Anthony Edwards with the 1st pick. Which effectively puts the Warriors on the clock at #2. There have been reports that they want to trade the pick but it doesn't seem like Beal, Booker, or Embiid will be available. So in that case you have to think they use the pick on a guy that they can try to package along with Wiggins and the Wolves top 3 protected pick at the deadline. The two prospects that will likely have the most trade value at the deadline, IMO, will be LaMelo Ball or James Wiseman. 

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

According to rumors the Timberwolves are leaning towards taking Anthony Edwards with the 1st pick. Which effectively puts the Warriors on the clock at #2. There have been reports that they want to trade the pick but it doesn't seem like Beal, Booker, or Embiid will be available. So in that case you have to think they use the pick on a guy that they can try to package along with Wiggins and the Wolves top 3 protected pick at the deadline. The two prospects that will likely have the most trade value at the deadline, IMO, will be LaMelo Ball or James Wiseman. 

If any teams trade up good assets to get LaMelo. They should be burned as witches!!

After watching teams trap the shet out of Tatum and Kemba with the ball usually ending up in the corner for Semi or Grant Williams to brick a 3.. I want Boston to draft the best pure shooter in this draft. With being a wing as a first choice.

In No order at 14 - the best available of D Vassell, A NeSmith, S Bey.

for 26 - Bane/Green.. though I hate short armed players.. I mean, you don't have a long wingspan, but just have a short one.

Of these PGs I have no idea if anyone stands out more as a shooter.

K Lewis, Cole Anthony, Theo Maledon.

4 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

After watching teams trap the shet out of Tatum and Kemba with the ball usually ending up in the corner for Semi or Grant Williams to brick a 3.. I want Boston to draft the best pure shooter in this draft. With being a wing as a first choice.

In No order at 14 - the best available of D Vassell, A NeSmith, S Bey.

for 26 - Bane/Green.. though I hate short armed players.. I mean, you don't have a long wingspan, but just have a short one.

Of these PGs I have no idea if anyone stands out more as a shooter.

K Lewis, Cole Anthony, Theo Maledon.

Aaron Nesmith is the best pure shooter in the draft. And of the guards you mentioned Cole Anthony is the best shooter of the bunch. 

4 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

If any teams trade up good assets to get LaMelo. They should be burned as witches!!

I'm really interested to see what the Warriors end up doing with the pick. I don't really see a trade partner that would take Wiggins and the pick for a young All-Star level talent. 

7 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

And what about Cole Anthony?

Jones isn’t drafting a 1&done player.  The reason I think Hayes is in play at 19 years old is because he’s more polished.  

My top choice at #10 would be Kira Lewis Jr.

1 hour ago, DirtyDez said:

The Suns will have their pick of 1/3 if Lewis Jr, Hayes and Halliburton.  Any of them would be groomed by Rubio for a year.  

I don't think he falls to 10 but I think Haliburton is the best fit for you guys. He's the best passer in the draft and is also an excellent spot up shooter. I think he can be Lonzo Ball but with better off ball ability because of his ability to hit catch and shoot 3's.