2020 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I'm not really convinced he's that type. I question his ability to defend at the NBA level. He's not long and he's relatively slow side to side. He's also not really a shooter so I'm not fully convinced he's going to be able to score consistently either. I have the same problem with Toppin that I had with Julius Randle.

i think we had a similar debate once about willie cauley stein going in the top 10 and loser was supposed to buy the other a pizza and you never bought the pizza so we can double or nothing

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

i think we had a similar debate once about willie cauley stein going in the top 10 and loser was supposed to buy the other a pizza and you never bought the pizza so we can double or nothing

Consider it even for the Wiggins-Giannis debate lol

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

good thing unc made him look real bad so the suns can get him

Roy did him absolutely no favors. A massive waste of his talents and all the more reason why top tier potential lottery picks should avoid going to UNC while Roy's still the HC.

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

My guess what will happen, based on almost nothing:

1. Twolves - Lamelo
  2. Warriors - Edwards
  3. Hornets - Wiseman
  4. Bulls - Deni
  5. Cavs - OO
  6. Hawks - Hali
  7. Pistons - Killian
  8. Knicks - Obi
  9. Wizards - Okoro 
  10. Suns - Vassell
  11. Spurs - Poku
  12. Kings - Tyler Bey
  13. Pellies - Nesmith
  14. Celtics - Josh Green

What I would do:

1. Twolves - Killian
  2. Warriors - OO
  3. Hornets - Antman
  4. Bulls - Lamelo
  5. Cavs - Deni
  6. Hawks - Hali
  7. Pistons - Okoro
  8. Knicks - Obi
  9. Wizards - Wiseman
  10. Suns - Vassell
  11. Spurs - Poku
  12. Kings - Patrick Williams
  13. Pellies - Cole
  14. Celtics - Bey 

forgot wiseman

i just realized something.. Did you get the wrong Bey.. You meant Saddiq instead??

7 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

just realized something.. Did you get the wrong Bey.. You meant Saddiq instead?

No. Haven't watched him. 

After the top 15ish I haven't watched a bunch. Unless they play in the PAC or are on a team with one of the top prospects. Prob the least I watched the prospects in a while.

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

He's still my #1 overall player for the class.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

Yikes. Homer through and through. You hated on RJ Barrett who was way more efficient. The reason UNC sucked was because Cole Anthony isn't that good. 

Edited by NYRaider

Just now, NYRaider said:

Yikes. 

We'll see. This class sucks massive donkey...well...you know. I'll gladly take the kid that can be Dame lite with defense. You already know what Roy does to prospects so I'm kinda shocked that you're letting that effect how you judge Cole. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

We'll see. This class sucks massive donkey...well...you know. I'll gladly take the kid that can be Dame lite with defense. You already know what Roy does to prospects so I'm kinda shocked that you're letting that effect how you judge Cole. 

When was the last time an All-Star level player even came out of UNC though? The main reason UNC was so bad last season was because Cole wasn't even close to as good as advertised. You gave RJ Barrett so much crap as a prospect for his inefficiency. Cole shot under .400 and averaged like 4 TO per game. Someone posted it in this thread earlier but it's very rare that a guy is as inefficient in college as Cole was and goes on to be a good NBA player.