Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yeah I understand that. I’m being honest though. Take it for what you will. 

Just now, Counselor said:

The town and vendetta were jokes. And no I don’t have an alternate win condition as that would fit in my joke to get rid of Naz as my personal vendetta. I’m done fighting it give me one more vote and I’ll self hammer

so which is it?  jokes or honesty?   you are trying to speak out of both sides of your mouth here to fit a narrative that is just not pro town

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

so which is it?  jokes or honesty?   you are trying to speak out of both sides of your mouth here to fit a narrative that is just not pro town

No I’m not. The vendetta portion at that period in time that ten minutes of time was a joke. Today I have been completely honest. 

Just now, Counselor said:

No I’m not. The vendetta portion at that period in time that ten minutes of time was a joke. Today I have been completely honest. 

And the fake meltdown from D1?

And the claiming there was a hit attempt on you N1?

13 hours ago, Counselor said:

And I wanted scum to waste hits on me so I wanted to come off as eratic and as much of a liar as possible. Naz tried to hit me N2. 

How does coming off erratic as much as possible draw a hit?  You put a false scum invest onto Dingo...who then turns up town.  That does not lead you to being a high hit candidate at night, it makes you a prime hanging target the next day.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

How does coming off erratic as much as possible draw a hit?  You put a false scum invest onto Dingo...who then turns up town.  That does not lead you to being a high hit candidate at night, it makes you a prime hanging target the next day.

That’s how I think. My way of thinking is clearly different than others 

13 hours ago, Counselor said:

I vote pickle and hammer Matts? And you think I’m aligned with one of them? I wouldn’t dwindle scum this early if I was scum. Do you remember how pissed I was about Utley?

The early vote on Pickle is really meaningless since he was hung at 4 votes vs the 8 it would have been without a game/ability mechanic.  You could easily have been putting a vote on a teammate early in the day without considering that he would get hung with only 4 votes.

Just now, squire12 said:

The early vote on Pickle is really meaningless since he was hung at 4 votes vs the 8 it would have been without a game/ability mechanic.  You could easily have been putting a vote on a teammate early in the day without considering that he would get hung with only 4 votes.

Well I’m town. So your theories and trying to make sense of me is you just wasting your time 

27 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Vote Count

Counselor - 3 - theuntouchable, The Orca, squire12

The Orca - 2 - Malfatron, Counselor

With 8 alive and 8 voting, it's 5 to hang!

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I will modkill myself if I get to four votes 

You can make yourself into a prophet and live in the glory of Matts, Dingo and a few other players of distinguished accolades 

• Like 1