'Dark' (German language Netflix show)

Apparition

Anyone else watching this? I just finished the 2nd season and it's pretty much elevated itself from 'intriguing but flawed' to 'best thing Netflix has ever produced' in my book.

If you want a short description, it's basically Twin Peaks if David Lynch had watched a bunch of late 90s/early 00s anime before making it.

• Like 1

This is the type of show I'm not even going to bother watching until it's finished.  Liked the first season, but there's no way I'm going to remember enough of what I should remember to pick it up again, and I don't want to have to rewatch it every time a new season comes out.  I also don't want to stay invested in it if it's going to end with a full season's worth of questions, and I don't want to get screwed by Netflix the same way they screwed me with Bloodline. 

I said at the end of last season that I would recommend it once it's a finished series and something that you can binge from start to finish.  I'm going to take my own advice. 

I watched season 1. Loved the first 8 episodes or whatever, but then it was like they had no clue how to finish it so they just had it go in a complete random direction and then left it with a massive cliff hanger. 

So it's hard for me to go into season 2 expecting any resolution or well constructed ending. 

Endings are everything imo