~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

Drew McIntryre made Bobby Roode look like a midget. Forgot how big the man was

Vince must be gushing over McIntryre the same way Al Davis did over DHB. His new look + Size + athleticism , Hes going to be a top guy as soon as he gets bumped to the main roster.

A) Drew Galloway looks incredible. You always hear that in nxt, you basically live in the gym and I believe it. Except Chris Hero :( He tried :(

B) I thought there were some awkward moments/botches in sequences in the women's match which keeps it from topping sasha/bayley a few years ago for me. 

C) I just really find Itami boring as hell. Black will be over instantly and stay that way forever once he hits the main roster. I missed the opportunity to catch him on one of his last indy dates in PVD and I am regretful. Against Donovan Dijak, no less, another NXT bound guy.

I'd also like to see Asuka brought onto the main roster with the women's title, if not unlike KO a few years ago. Not full time but I mostly fear that like most things in NXT, she won't carry the same value on the main roster with the way they book. 

9 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I'd also like to see Asuka brought onto the main roster with the women's title, if not unlike KO a few years ago. Not full time but I mostly fear that like most things in NXT, she won't carry the same value on the main roster with the way they book. 

She'll probably start off with a losing streak.

5 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Thread title will be edited after the weekend, bay bay.

Hope you like the editing job I did ;) 

Big Jason Jordan fan, but he needs to turn heel. Be cocky. Self-righteous. Tell people how he's too good for the fans to have the pleasure of seeing because of how Godly he is. How he's got the skill, the size, the charisma; but they don't appreciate it because they can't understand..... because they're so beneath him. 

It could lead to a much needed Angle heel turn. He's been so stale since coming back. 

Wow! If SS is half as good as NXT last night, we're in for a treat! I'll get more into the show tomorrow but everything they do is gold. 

Not or looking forward to tonight but I got 

Braun ( sleeper pick of the night)

Nak edit actually give me Jinder

AJ

finn 

Sheamus Cesaro

Cena

Orton

Cass

New Day

Tozawa

2 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Wow! If SS is half as good as NXT last night, we're in for a treat! I'll get more into the show tomorrow but everything they do is gold. 

Not or looking forward to tonight but I got 

Braun ( sleeper pick of the night)

Nak

AJ

finn 

Sheamus Cesaro

Cena

Orton

Cass

New Day

Tozawa

Tozawa just lost the belt back to Neville lol (Miztourage won) 

43 minutes ago, steelcurtain29 said:

Hope you like the editing job I did ;) 

Big Jason Jordan fan, but he needs to turn heel. Be cocky. Self-righteous. Tell people how he's too good for the fans to have the pleasure of seeing because of how Godly he is. How he's got the skill, the size, the charisma; but they don't appreciate it because they can't understand..... because they're so beneath him. 

It could lead to a much needed Angle heel turn. He's been so stale since coming back. 

I disagree . I think they're too serious with it. It should be this goofy storyline. Have Kurt teach JJ how to ride a bike backstage, things like that. It'd be hilarious .

Just now, pollino14 said:

I disagree . I think they're too serious with it. It should be this goofy storyline. Have Kurt teach JJ how to ride a bike backstage, things like that. It'd be hilarious .

Hahaha that would be awesome. I don't think it'll work considering they're hoping to push him as a TOP star.

Archived