~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

While I absolutely love the what they're doing with Strowman why does his limited wrestling ability get him over with the crowd while other guys don't get over? I mean, almost literally, couldn't you put Jinder in his story line theoretically? I just wonder why he gets this excellent writing but other big guys other than Lesnar don't.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

While I absolutely love the what they're doing with Strowman why does his limited wrestling ability get him over with the crowd while other guys don't get over? I mean, almost literally, couldn't you put Jinder in his story line theoretically? I just wonder why he gets this excellent writing but other big guys other than Lesnar don't.

other guys don't beat the crap out of reigns

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

All Strowman had to do was literally step on Lesnar's wrist and he would've won... But he sits down and watches his carnage and allows Reigns and Joe to catch their breath? Seems legitimate...

No pinfalls outside the ring. Everything must happen in the ring.

Just now, steelcurtain29 said:

No pinfalls outside the ring. Everything must happen in the ring.

I kind of realized that after I said it but even still, I don't understand why he just sat there watching. I feel like ANYTHING would've been better there. Like anything.

Archived