~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

Just now, pollino14 said:

It looks like it. They're really rushing him which I don't understand why.

The entire Angle storyline part was rushed for no reason. They should've made it sound like a legitimate issue. Maybe even bring in his wife into the angle. Have him "Arrested" on RAW and have someone slip that it's for years of breaking a law... Where we learn it's child support. Have Corey be a HEEL and state he knows something about Angle no one else knows... and do it after a Jason Jordan match. He explains he knows why Jordan idolizes Angle. He knows why Angle was arrested... and do it with Jordan's (real parents) are live in the crowd. BAM! Jordan is Angle's kid! 

You could have had everyone be like "Wtf?" and Jordan's (parents) even be confused. During the time prior to this, you could have Angle being biased towards Jordan (in subtle ways) to lead up to it.

A long, drawn out plan would've actually worked. 

1 minute ago, steelcurtain29 said:

The entire Angle storyline part was rushed for no reason. They should've made it sound like a legitimate issue. Maybe even bring in his wife into the angle. Have him "Arrested" on RAW and have someone slip that it's for years of breaking a law... Where we learn it's child support. Have Corey be a HEEL and state he knows something about Angle no one else knows... and do it after a Jason Jordan match. He explains he knows why Jordan idolizes Angle. He knows why Angle was arrested... and do it with Jordan's (real parents) are live in the crowd. BAM! Jordan is Angle's kid! 

You could have had everyone be like "Wtf?" and Jordan's (parents) even be confused. During the time prior to this, you could have Angle being biased towards Jordan (in subtle ways) to lead up to it.

A long, drawn out plan would've actually worked. 

100% it was rushed. Very lazy writing. Could have had a very long buildup that woulda led to a great payoff.

59 minutes ago, steelcurtain29 said:

Hope you like the editing job I did ;) 

Big Jason Jordan fan, but he needs to turn heel. Be cocky. Self-righteous. Tell people how he's too good for the fans to have the pleasure of seeing because of how Godly he is. How he's got the skill, the size, the charisma; but they don't appreciate it because they can't understand..... because they're so beneath him. 

It could lead to a much needed Angle heel turn. He's been so stale since coming back. 

Well, I was waiting until after the weekend in case someone who hasn't had a chance to watch NXT Takeover comes into Other Sports or gets a Notification from the thread.

Should be fine though, I suppose.

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Well, I was waiting until after the weekend in case someone who hasn't had a chance to watch NXT Takeover comes into Other Sports or gets a Notification from the thread.

Welp.

Oops! lol. Well, anyone with a functioning source of internet already knows the secret by now lol

SummerSlam predictions 

Tozawa over Neville 

New Day over Usos 

Miz team over Hardeys/Jordan

Cena over Corbin

Big Cass over Big Show

Naomi over Natalya 

Bliss over Banks

Shield over "the bar"

Owens over Styles

Orton over Rusev

Balor over Wyatt

Nakamura over Mahal

Lesnar over Joe, Reigns, Stroman 

I think we should see a heel turn  there are several different ones possible:

Enzo turns on show and reunites with Cass as a heel team 

Bayley attacks Banks to either cost her the match or after she wins the belt or Banks wins and when Bayley tries to celebrate she turns on her  

Shane turns heel and costs Styles the match setting up a Styles vs the GM fued 

Hayman turns on Lesnar

Ambrose turns heel on Rollins 

Balor joins up with Wyatt when he loses

Archived