~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

32 minutes ago, tom cody said:

Strange to see Neville lose the cruiserweight title like that. Guy had done good with the belt. Wonder what this means for him going forward.

I bet he wins it back at summerslam. That or they want to build Titus Worldwide, but strange to start with the guy who seems like an odd fit and the cruiserweight title not a lot of people care about. 

Raw thoughts 

1. The Seth-Ambrose storyline was a flat embarrassment. They sounded like they were in a relationship. " I'm done playing games" blah blah blah, pathetic for  two top guys.

2. Sasha vs Alexa will be cool, but how many times is she gonna beat Nia???

3. Tozawa beating Neville was a shocker, which I love. I just see the cruiserweight s as a supporting act and I can't get behind them. Neville is so much better than the rest, I hope he joins the HWs.

4. I'm glad Bray did something sick. My main gripe against him is all he does is talk. He needs to do more to make us feel like he's a creepy character.

5. I don't know why they're putting Jason Jordan vs Miz. Miz is so much further ahead on the mic, it's putting him in a bad situation ( Corbin Cena as well). He better not take the belt, Miz needs a long reign.

6. Great job by Cass . The heat he has is insane. I wonder if he can keep it up outside his Enzo feud , but he looks good. Annoys me how high he wears his trunks though, looks like an old man.

7. Very unoriginal, uninspiring final encounter for the fatal 4 way. I still can't wait for it, but it was lackluster.

Archived