STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

5 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I'm not. My reasoning is that even if he is it won't solve any of our current issues.

Removing 1 scum faction will help more IMO.

With no CC of Engineer today this is going to go pretty bad imo.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Is this going to continue to be your only argument?

Well, to be fair, you allegedly read up, but didn't, and stopped doing your contemporaneous catch-up when I said you're obviously scum with it.  So.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Well, to be fair, you allegedly read up, but didn't, and stopped doing your contemporaneous catch-up when I said you're obviously scum with it.  So.

Your logic is baffling.

I stopped doing my catch up because I was caught up.

Should I have been continuing to catch up on posts from the future?

Bye bye swag

The crew of the Enterprise surrounded @SwAg, convinced he was the one to convert Jean-Luc into Locutus.

"I'm just an engineer! Believe me! I'm just one of you!" he howled, attempting to convince the masses to avoid ending him.

Alas, he came close. But a final vote in the last minutes doomed SwAg to a good, old fashioned, lynching. They shoved him straight out the airlock, sending him screaming out into the cold vacuum of space.

The Enterprise used their external scanners to scan the corpse. "Any sign of Borg technology?" asked one officer.

"Oh yeah. We hit the jackpot."

"Excellent. Let's make sure it's completely dead just to make sure. Fire photon torpedo!"

The torpedo circled in on the already lifeless corpse of SwAg, and ignited in an almost fireworks-like display of beautiful color.

For you see, the external scan confirmed that SwAg was, indeed, the Borg Queen, Borg Collective aligned. Within the debris, some destroyed nanobots were discovered.

While the Borg Queen was finally dealt with, the Enterprise still had many other threats on board to deal with...

The Autopsy Report will be updated in the next few minutes. Night moves are due by 9:36 PM ET.