STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

Based on this group of 5 from Ruskie

Swag

SirA1 (based on his scan info, he it would be unlikely he is Borg

Touch (investigated by Matts?? and Deanna Troi, also was a mason with rackcs (riker) so the Deanna Troi makes sense in source material)

Matts

Rackcs (dead Federation)

why is everyone just blatantly trusting scans?

21 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Basically Matts/Orca believe that if you cut the head off the Borg that the threat will end. I know from watching the show that isn't likely to happen. They want to rely on Scum to take out the Borg for the Federation and then duke it out after. I also think that is unlikely to happen as they will have very little idea on who to target.

Uhhh... Might want to try again hombre. Why are you attributing this to me?

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Uhhh... Might want to try again hombre. Why are you attributing this to me?

Probably because you, and everyone else, always allow their nonsense to stand unchallenged, and somehow treat reasonable and erratic positions as equal simply because your standard for the twins is basically not drooling when they type.

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Or... and this may shock you...

I legitimately am tracking people and am not killing anybody...

By all means.. I would love to see Dome die, flip Romulan, and at least start to fix the damage that was done to me...

I mean.. You just are literally just believing me to be Duras because Dome said so.. meanwhile we've already seen the Federation tricorder guy flip.. There is no way Federation is just filled with tricorders.. there is probably one tricorder for each group.. Dome isn't even town and you are trusting his invest..

Please think critically, people

Think critically...I want Swag dead...then you

I dont believe Dome is Federation...and I dont believe you are Federation...both can be true. Domes invest of you is sketchy, if he wanted to find Borg why invest alway from Malf/Swag N2

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

I can’t even talk to these two.  You know you’re deep on the edges of grade school reading comprehension when matts appears to be a bastion of reading comprehension next to you.

I am totally following your argument - but I don't see how it changes the decision making process IF we believe you are a Borg

I am operating under the conservative assumption that there are 2 borgs out there. If we DON'T lynch one there could be either 2 or 3 tomorrow. If we DO lynch one there could be either 1 or 2.

You are correct that conversions would continue.. But that doesn't mean we can allow the # of borgs to keep growing. Eventually we need to start paring that number down.

Swag is scum... He is really railroading a specific point that, in practice, doesn't ACTUALLY matter.. but it allows him to portray himself as fighting against incorrect logic.

He is right, but that doesn't change the fact that he is a Borg

19 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

We're going to be Borg hunting every day while the Scum pick us off one by one by using Matts/Orca method.

ox4ByJt.jpg

15 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Personal biases over logical actions.

.........................lmao. What personal biases? The one where you wont vote for someone because he will listen to you?

14 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

They have said multiple times that they think we should leave Scum around to take out the Borg with Night Kills because "it would be in their best interest".

Why if every day we are going to try and lynch a new Borg threat?

Seriously lmao. Are you just blatantly making this ish up? This isnt my argument. My argument is that Swag is the OG borg and biggest threat in the game. And that your method of approaching the issue at hand is zero sum.

You: We hang a scum, be lose a civ to scum. Our net resources go down, Borgs go up.

Me: We hang Swag tonight, we might lose a civ to borg. Our net reasources go down, Borgs stay the same. We have the leader of the faction.

Hopefully through civ, romulan and klingon hits we can take out the other Borg. But even if we cant, there is nothing to say we cant move on to TK3. 

You are also forgetting the extremely obvious. TK3 IS THE BEST HIT CANDIDATE FOR THE TOWN VIG.

Try better next time you want to characterize my case. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

.........................lmao. What personal biases? The one where you wont vote for someone because he will listen to you?

I maintain my stance. My reasoning is voting Swag is not an alignment based move, which is true.