STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

you think Orca is the original Borg but does not show up on the list where there would be a Borg after N1?  Since Malf was not on that list, and he was converted (very likely night 1), maybe night 2, the choices for the original Borg are from a small pool of players.

What?

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It's ok you small brained Borg. You think mission put in a move N1 to convert malf, refused to vote D1 and D2 and got replaced....for fun lmao

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Matts, the guy who can prove you are lying. Or Orca, the guy who replaced Mission because he hadnt posted in thread.

#StrongReads. 

Good defense, bros.  Because mission wouldn't have been modkilled like six times if the hybrid hammer didn't save him in Marvel.

Matts then oversimplifies my read to the point of mischaracterization.  10/10

3 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Anything important came out today? I don't have the time to read up

Way I see it SwAg odds of being the converter are as important as Matts and SirA. I'd rather go with the sure thing in tk3. But I'm not up to speed

If Dome ever responds to me, possibly.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Good defense, bros.  Because mission wouldn't have been modkilled like six times if the hybrid hammer didn't save him in Marvel.

Not as a scum in chat Mission wouldnt. And what did I mischaracterize? You gave your reads, I commented on them. Instead of constantly just bashing things people say, how about you correct them. 

And you keep saying you can prove who you are, but you spent like a full day arguing with rack about all the scenarios in which "no one is clear because X, Y, and Z" -- such as converting people and taking credit for their abilities.

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Good mischaracterization and no response to 99.9% of what I said...clear scum here lmao

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I literally responded to what you said.  Maybe invest in some Hooked on Phonics.

tenor.gif?itemid=12425064

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Only way I am scum is if I was converted N2. Time will prove that I wasnt though. 

What night did you clear touch?