STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

What method is that? 

They have said multiple times that they think we should leave Scum around to take out the Borg with Night Kills because "it would be in their best interest".

Why if every day we are going to try and lynch a new Borg threat?

5 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I believe that that was a bonus option that the Borg got by finding Picard. 

I'm not willing to take the chance that Swag isn't a Federation Engineer at this point. 

TK3 is obvious scum and will end one Night Kill against the Federation. 

Basically Matts/Orca believe that if you cut the head off the Borg that the threat will end. I know from watching the show that isn't likely to happen. They want to rely on Scum to take out the Borg for the Federation and then duke it out after. I also think that is unlikely to happen as they will have very little idea on who to target.

I believe that by taking out the Scum then we can use resources to track the Borg down and eliminate them through the Town lynch.

I mean wouldn't the safer play be to Lynch TK3 and then have the Romulans kill Swag if he is such a Borg threat? If he's not then at least they eliminate a potential recruit and also a Federation to achieve their Wincon.

So what ratio is better/less bad for day 5

Hang swag....Scum of 2-2-1.  Or hang tk3....scum 3-2 (with an outside chance of it being 2-2)

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Logic plays come second to personal vendettas in this game.

I know. I'll try and reign in my Architect reasoning. It's not likely to help today.

The game will be over if Swag flips Fed and I'd be ok with that. Have had an excellent time during a slow work week.

4 hours ago, The Orca said:

1. Tk3 is confirmed Duras (scum)

2. Yesterday all we knew was Malf was Picard (no CC) and Swag wasnt the Borg in the invest by Dome

3. I was betting on the safest lynch of scum being Tk3. Given his posts and the positive invests...didnt want to risk the captain if he wasnt an original Borg

According to Dome, who I am believing to be Romulan

Just because he says it, doesn't make it true

4 hours ago, MD4L said:

Ruskie also voted tk3 yesterday. So I think at this point we’re in a scum v scum. So now, I’m curious as to are why Swag is far ahead in voting over Tk3. 

I can see the “we're aligned” play coming already. 

4 hours ago, The Orca said:

Stop the converting

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

But it may not stop the converting if there are currently 2 borg in the game

What dumb logic @squire12

"stopping Borg feels difficult... let's just do nothing about it"

4 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

They have said multiple times that they think we should leave Scum around to take out the Borg with Night Kills because "it would be in their best interest".

Why if every day we are going to try and lynch a new Borg threat?

23 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

Malfatron - 9 -  Tk3, rackcs, kingseanjohn, MD4L, Matts, SirA, Ted Lavie, theuntouchable, Forge
Tk3 - 7 - Dome, squire12, Malfatron, The Orca, Pickle Rick, RuskieTitan, Counselor

Yet to Vote: SwAg

10 minutes left in the day!

You could have lynched Tk3 yesterday knowing the same thing you do now...but you chose Malf...nice try lmao

Why now and not yesterday

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You could have lynched Tk3 yesterday knowing the same thing you do now...but you chose Malf...nice try lmao

Why now and not yesterday

Because of the chance that he was Locutus which would be a more powerful version of the Borg as has been seen in the Autopsy.

We also had Counselor with a kill left that we knew he would try and use to help the town.

I also had different scan info yesterday that had me questioning a few things that have now cleared up.

Edited by SirA1
scan info

6 hours ago, The Orca said:

So D2 Dome comes out with his 5 man list...yet isnt killed fishy. 1 is lynched, 1 killed, 1 cleared 

This leads us to last night

Dome again isnt killed after red lettering Tk3 day 3. Swag also isnt hit. Meaning that the hits didnt want to legitimize Domes invests and the killing factions are not afraid of Borg imo. 

This pretty much confirms Tk3 is still killing imo...but for which side...

Or... and this may shock you...

I legitimately am tracking people and am not killing anybody...

By all means.. I would love to see Dome die, flip Romulan, and at least start to fix the damage that was done to me...

I mean.. You just are literally just believing me to be Duras because Dome said so.. meanwhile we've already seen the Federation tricorder guy flip.. There is no way Federation is just filled with tricorders.. there is probably one tricorder for each group.. Dome isn't even town and you are trusting his invest..

Please think critically, people

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

I change my mind.  I think Orca is Borg now because he can’t seem to grasp that even if you assume I am Borg, recruitment isn’t over based on the autopsy, and he really wants to push that angle.  And people are just silent on that huge red flag because he is agreeing with them on me for the moment.

this is correct.. but at the very least if we can lynch Borgs, it stops the Borgs from growing that night