STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:
9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca  Please read the above piece of information really carefully.   I have highlighted some info for you to assist

Explain what this means to you?

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I think what he is saying is normally when the cult leader dies the cult dies.  That could be a part of the leaders role.

Also what he highlighted means they have unlimited use of the item whereas I asssume the tricorder, phasers, disruptors, etc have a limited use...doesn't show whether or not what happens if the leader dies 

since that is from Counselor autopsy report, I am going on the concept that the faction can still use the nanobots to convert.   The borg to not really have a leader, hence the hive mind and the collective terminology

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, it's literally that I'm forced to engage in pointless arguments based on things that could be resolved with a handful of brain cells culminating in a fourth-grade reading comprehension.

Almost 24 hours of your push and not 1 alternative arguement to your lynch just defending yourself.  That tells me you are only interested in living.  You have kept this up for most of the game as well imo.  

1. No scum hunting

2. No attempt to point fingers for another lynch candidate 

You literally have not played the game and stuck to making yourself look not as bad.  

Borg be baddie...must kill Borg

20 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

Malfatron - 10 -  Tk3, rackcs, kingseanjohn, MD4L, Matts, SirA, Ted Lavie, theuntouchable, Forge, SwAg
Tk3 - 7 - Dome, squire12, Malfatron, The Orca, Pickle Rick, RuskieTitan, Counselor

Yet to Vote:

2 minutes left in the day!

Swag vote Malf cause he Borg, even though Tk3 the killer even at this point. Confirmed Duras. Now must kill killer not Borg...speak like Domey to make point to Swaggy......

tenor.gif?itemid=12374950

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Almost 24 hours of your push and not 1 alternative arguement to your lynch just defending yourself.  That tells me you are only interested in living.  You have kept this up for most of the game as well imo.  

1. No scum hunting

2. No attempt to point fingers for another lynch candidate 

You literally have not played the game and stuck to making yourself look not as bad.  

Gee, it's almost as though I have half the game voting for me, and if I alienate anyone, I am guaranteed to die.