STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

The crew of the Enterprise surrounded @SwAg, convinced he was the one to convert Jean-Luc into Locutus.

"I'm just an engineer! Believe me! I'm just one of you!" he howled, attempting to convince the masses to avoid ending him.

Alas, he came close. But a final vote in the last minutes doomed SwAg to a good, old fashioned, lynching. They shoved him straight out the airlock, sending him screaming out into the cold vacuum of space.

The Enterprise used their external scanners to scan the corpse. "Any sign of Borg technology?" asked one officer.

"Oh yeah. We hit the jackpot."

"Excellent. Let's make sure it's completely dead just to make sure. Fire photon torpedo!"

The torpedo circled in on the already lifeless corpse of SwAg, and ignited in an almost fireworks-like display of beautiful color.

For you see, the external scan confirmed that SwAg was, indeed, the Borg Queen, Borg Collective aligned. Within the debris, some destroyed nanobots were discovered.

While the Borg Queen was finally dealt with, the Enterprise still had many other threats on board to deal with...

The Autopsy Report will be updated in the next few minutes. Night moves are due by 9:36 PM ET.

Lol @SwAg you ****. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

SwAg - 7 - Tk3, The Orca, Matts, theuntouchable, Forge, kingseanjohn, Pickle Rick
Tk3 - 5 - SirA1, MD4L, TedLavie, SwAg, squire12

Yet to vote: Dome

1 minute left to go!

1 of the highlighted is a Borg for sure imo

Just now, Matts4313 said:

RACKS:

tumblr_mw4kza0CE61so2p7uo1_400.gif

Who is the Dummy Now @rackcs?????

@theuntouchable => Please tell me his response. Im sure its something like "Well I was just playing the odds" hur dur... Even though he called me stupid and kept telling me I was making up crap while he relied on facts. 

:chest pounding intensifies:

@Dome, Where are you?

Maybe you should have followed me d1 🤔🤔

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Maybe you should have followed me d1 🤔🤔

You are ridiculous. I was the only person who made a legitimate case against Swag N1. And that wasnt a lynch worth attempting as it wasnt going to happen. 

You can try to take credit for my work this game. But you know in your heart you dont deserve it. :D

Borg Queen

Queen, El-Aurian

P0E_a1DombHOpvZQs9opnaLSy_T6QDd46U3WZmLXYnEl_4T48YitlQ9uXNE3rQkpXWpV_baYCukEy3nDrolvcWXx2bAMKKuB9vuFpQytFcwy2h6Flr-S8F4hJzpuB-ZR-0SrBpDu

You are the Borg Queen. Or rather, a Borg Queen. You were assimilated into the collective when you were a child, and the collective has been your home through your entire life. You were chosen internally to become a Borg Queen. You survived the destruction of your Sphere, barely, and made it aboard the Enterprise.

You are aligned with the Borg Collective: The Borg must outnumber all other living players.

ROLE POWERS:

• Once per night, may target a player and receive a report on whether that player can be converted via nanobots.
  • Until the Borg Queen successfully converts a player, she is not revealed to the target when attempting to convert, even if that target cannot be converted.

STARTING ITEMS:

You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Nanobots (faction): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night, but factional items are not expended on use. Can attempt to convert a player into a Borg Drone. Conversion will only work on crewmen characters (Federation-aligned players who are not a member of the command staff), scum/third party characters, or Jean-Luc Picard. Only one scum character per faction can be recruited. If Jean-Luc Picard is recruited, he will be transformed into Locutus of Borg. If the conversion fails due to attempting it against an ineligible target, the user of this item's alignment is revealed to the target. 
  •  

On 7/5/2019 at 8:58 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

Malfatron - 10 -  Tk3, rackcs, kingseanjohn, MD4L, Matts, SirA, Ted Lavie, theuntouchable, Forge, SwAg
Tk3 - 7 - Dome, squire12, Malfatron, The Orca, Pickle Rick, RuskieTitan, Counselor

Yet to Vote:

2 minutes left in the day!

16 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

SwAg - 7 - Tk3, The Orca, Matts, theuntouchable, Forge, kingseanjohn, Pickle Rick
Tk3 - 5 - SirA1, MD4L, TedLavie, SwAg, squire12

Yet to vote: Dome

1 minute left to go!

@squire12 talk to me fam, you a borg?

@SirA1 talk to me fam, you a borg?

@MD4L talk to me fam, you a borg?

@TedLavie talk to me fam, you a borg?

FYI, at this very moment, there can only be a maximum of 1 borg (assuming the Queen Borg was truly the only starter Borg)

Squire tried to save BOTH Malf and Swag FYI

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You are ridiculous. I was the only person who made a legitimate case against Swag N1. And that wasnt a lynch worth attempting as it wasnt going to happen. 

You can try to take credit for my work this game. But you know in your heart you dont deserve it. :D

Oh I will bc I nailed him