STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

FTFY

thanks

VC

Counselor - 6 - bucsfan333, The Orca, Malfatron, Pickle Rick, mwil, Counselor

El ramster - 3 - theuntouchable, SwAg, Tk3

Dome - 2 - rackcs, El ramster

mission27 - 1 - TedLavie

SirA1 - 1 - RuskieTitan

Matts - 1 - MookieMonstah

Forge - 1 - Matts

Yet to vote: Forge, Glen, squire, Dingo, MD4L, Sira1, kingseanjohn, mission27

I won't be able to monitor the game much for the next several hours, so if someone could keep this VC updated I would be highly appreciative.

Just now, Counselor said:

Isn’t it cheating if I say? I don’t want to go through this anymore. I was trying to be open and honest and it backfired on me. Oh well. 

Its cheating if you direct quote him. But if you paraphrase in your own words, nope. 

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I do think Counselor has to go now, but I think this is wrong.  Counselor seemed genuinely candid in his claim.  I think it's the splintered faction that can become whole win condition.  Basically, they're independently survivors with knowledge of each other, but if they find each other, they become a faction that can build upon one another.  Seems like a dynamic that would fit.

Hmmm.  So you want him to live so you can "find" him and become hostile?

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yeah, and those folks would be counselors priority to joint with. Not town

I agree.  

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Host said the fake claim formatting is the same for all nontown fake claims sent out. It is not indicative of having other members of your faction or not. 

Im going to need you to do me a solid. In your own paraphrased words, Im going to need you to tell me the fake claims. kthx

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Im going to need you to do me a solid. In your own paraphrased words, Im going to need you to tell me the fake claims. kthx

Why? You all want to lynch me anyway. I’m done giving out any information to you all. I tried to help town but y’all turn your back on me.

Just now, Counselor said:

Why? You all want to lynch me anyway. I’m done giving out any information to you all. I tried to help town but y’all turn your back on me.

Dont get your panties in a bunch. There is still like 4 more hours. 

Edit => plus you pinkie promised to help us. 

Archived