STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Malfatron was in communication with all of you, largely coordinating with your team, largely responsible for your victory, and required your victory to win, and in the OP is listed as a winner with you all.

If you do not understand this conception of teammate, you must be confused by the concept of adoptive parents too.

tenor.gif?itemid=5220144

Malf was lying to all of us and didnt need us to win. But I am just busting your balls. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

When was the last time you irritated me?

No idea. I’m still unsure of the correct way to play this game, but since you all keep leaving me alive and scum refusing to hit me at night tells me probably not the right way.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

you're carving out a good niche with making scum not want to hit you. 

It’s helped me as an OTHER twice. Unfortunately I fear this is a bad thing when I’m town. At least I amuse @Counselor and make Matt angry, all while SwAg I’m sure watches on in amusement. I’m basically the chicken hawk.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

It’s helped me as an OTHER twice. Unfortunately I fear this is a bad thing when I’m town. At least I amuse @Counselor and make Matt angry, all while SwAg I’m sure watches on in amusement. I’m basically the chicken hawk.

tenor.gif

It's not a bad thing at all. You've toned down the helter skelter which will help you in the long run. I like to run a fine line between people thinking i'm scum and people thinking i'm civ. 

• Like 1