STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Just now, SwAg said:

That no host interaction policy lasted.

bruh, dont even relate them. you know exactly what I was suggesting TKN to stop doing. This is simply a suggestion that he replace a player. There is no expectation that he respond or interfere with the game. 

Just now, rackcs said:

Nobody really pushed mission though. They just plopped their votes down. I bet if people had been pushing it more it would've gotten traction. Either way mission is just as easy a lynch to push as ramster was is my whole point.

I mean you say that but who did we end up lynching? 

So for real. For those who didn't vote Counselor, why not? He claimed other and went back and forth on having other faction members. The ferengi aren't really good.

Mike Okuda designed the Ferengi insignia to present the idea of "dog eat dog". It was colored green because of that color's associations with greed, envy, and money.

This seems like a faction that will go with whatever will help them win. I can definitely see a scenario of him winning with scum.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

bruh, dont even relate them. you know exactly what I was suggesting TKN to stop doing. This is simply a suggestion that he replace a player. There is no expectation that he respond or interfere with the game. 

You were criticizing people for voting based on likes and dislikes of players.  Then you asked for a replacement of someone with a player who very clearly has an axe to grind and made a game-related post on his exit.  Why Ram and not bcb?

Just now, SwAg said:

You were criticizing people for voting based on likes and dislikes of players.  Then you asked for a replacement of someone with a player who very clearly has an axe to grind and made a game-related post on his exit.  Why Ram and not bcb?

Because BCB said he cant play until Sat? 

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I mean you say that but who did we end up lynching? 

How does that relate to what I said?

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

So for real. For those who didn't vote Counselor, why not? He claimed other and went back and forth on having other faction members. The ferengi aren't really good.

This seems like a faction that will go with whatever will help them win. I can definitely see a scenario of him winning with scum.

This is not new information boss

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

This is not new information boss

I'm getting caught up still. But the question remains. If there's ever been a safe day one lynch, this would have been it. Yet people avoided it. Why? - Maybe it's answered and I haven't got there yet.

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

You said mission could've been the lynch, but he didn't have a single bloody vote when the final VC came in. 

Yes because like I said, nobody pushed him. My entire point that you apparently can't grasp is that he would've been just as easy a lynch to push as ramster if not easier. So if people were looking for an easy pushed they would have actually pushed mission instead of ramster.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Yes because like I said, nobody pushed him. My entire point that you apparently can't grasp is that he would've been just as easy a lynch to push as ramster if not easier. So if people were looking for an easy pushed they would have actually pushed mission instead of ramster.

Mafia isn't going to push an easy lynch on an inactive mafia when they can get someone who actually plays.

People saying the ramster lynch is justified are full of ****. It was an easy lynch when we had a confirmed non-town as the other option. 

The crew of the Enterprise returned to their quarters. However, multiple sounds of energy weapon discharge awoke the crew from their slumber. Through the panic, the crew checked every quarters and yet, only found one victim: @The Orca was found dead with disruptor burns. After an autopsy, he was revealed to be Wesley Crusher, Federation aligned.

His role information will be added to the Autopsy log momentarily. Day 2 is officially Open.