STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Just now, MWil23 said:

Other usually implies some type of ability, maybe even vig...so I'd say scum would want Counselor gone FOR SURE given that. 

Scum would keep Counselor alive as an easy lynch later the game...he is a claimed other with a move that doesnt hurt them if Counselor is to be believed that he steals stuff or whatever he is claiming now

Just now, MWil23 said:

Other usually implies some type of ability, maybe even vig...so I'd say scum would want Counselor gone FOR SURE given that. 

Nah. He's a lynch candidate. Keep him around for as long as they need him to distract.

He already said he can steal items (like rammy's gun). That would imply he has nothing N1. He was no threat.

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

Weird thing to say for two reasons. One, you were just survivor other in my game and vanilla. Also, Counselor already posted his ability.

1. Malf was also an Other, and he was not vanilla

2. I was also an other in Dome's game, and not vanilla

3. Counselor as a THIEF could easily make him a vig...and Pickle claiming Vig before night even begins is such a big mistake for that reason alone, let alone the redirect floating around out there.

Just now, rackcs said:

Weird thing to say for two reasons. One, you were just survivor other in my game and vanilla. Also, Counselor already posted his ability.

At least we know MWil isn’t in a chat, or he would know that.  Then again, those are total crap shoots, you should have seen what Orca said about Pwny.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'd guess at least one stayed out of it and the others split up.

With zero horses in the race, they didn't care either way.

I was getting at that earlier..

28 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You were saving counselor from a lynch and then telling the vig to hit him. If you are scum, and rammy isnt (obvi) than you are setting it up for 3 non-scum to die on day 1. 

Going back to this. Why I thought Swags post was so scummy:

It appeared to me that if Swag was scum and Rammy was not, that he attempted to use counselor as a meat shield against a possible vig hit. While at the same time he would ensure a 3 for 0 trade. If scum has any sort of watcher ability, they could also potentially find the town vig.

I dont think this is probable. But I think its worth keeping in the back of our minds if Swag continues to try and coordinate moves, either overtly or subtly, like he did twice today. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

1. Malf was also an Other, and he was not vanilla

2. I was also an other in Dome's game, and not vanilla

3. Counselor as a THIEF could easily make him a vig...and Pickle claiming Vig before night even begins is such a big mistake for that reason alone, let alone the redirect floating around out there.

Wait he steals items right...he can still say a phaser from a security officer and then kill...someone crush Counselor tonight for my sanity

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Why? there is a ~300% more likelihood that he kills town than scum.

Edited by Matts4313

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I was getting at that earlier..

Going back to this. Why I thought Swags post was so scummy:

It appeared to me that if Swag was scum and Rammy was not, that he attempted to use counselor as a meat shield against a possible vig hit. While at the same time he would ensure a 3 for 0 trade. If scum has any sort of watcher ability, they could also potentially find the town vig.

I dont think this is probable. But I think its worth keeping in the back of our minds if Swag continues to try and coordinate moves, either overtly or subtly, like he did twice today. 

You have some real surface deep analysis this game.