STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, but you built that up to be some sort of revelation for an hour.  They just agreed or disagreed. 

That wasnt the purpose really. It was more to gauge both the effort from some and the outlook from others. 

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Just as deep as, 'RAMMY MENTIONED DISCORD!!!! ZOMG!?!!!!!? TOTES MAFIAZ!!!!"

To be fair I had my hand in that one also. So I just suck all around amirite?

On 6/30/2019 at 6:47 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

El ramster was:

Security Officer

Crewman, Andorian

You are an Andorian security officer serving aboard the Enterprise. Prior to joining Star Fleet, you were a private investigator on a Federation colony.

You are aligned with the Federation: Eliminate all threats to the Federation.

ROLE POWERS:

• On odd nights, can get a report on all items that a target player is holding.

STARTING ITEMS:

You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Phaser (1 charge left): Can be used on target player to 'stun' (roleblock and removes target's ability to vote the next day), which takes 1 charge or kill which takes 2.

This last line implies that El Ramster would have needed to acquire another "charge" in order to use his phaser to kill someone.  Since he does not appear to have the ability to steal one, I am thinking he would be able to receive 1 from someone that would be handing them out.  

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

This last line implies that El Ramster would have needed to acquire another "charge" in order to use his phaser to kill someone.  Since he does not appear to have the ability to steal one, I am thinking he would be able to receive 1 from someone that would be handing them out.  

Bro do you even Star Trek?

Charges are bullets.

Dummy