STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

They should have paid admission to Touch vs. Matts. For those of you that love Schindler's List and Hotel Rwanda, it's quite the event.

Its pretty one way TBH. I if you notice, I keep trying to talk about the game. He keeps trying to name call and act childish. 

One of us has to be an adult here. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I misread your statement the first time. I read "absolute best lynch" not "absolute best info lynch". I stated multiple times through out the day that I believed him and I wasnt sure if he needed to die, but I understood the upside to killing him. 

I explained to him the logic behind the push for him, even from those who believed him. I explained why he was an easy lynch. 

As for my vote, I was ensuring that I wouldnt be lynched in case people did swing.

Man, you’re really having a hard time reading lately aren’t you. 

Just now, El ramster said:

Lol y’all so trash homeys I hate all of y’all. Bunch of female dawgs always voting me out. Don’t you ever inv to play mafia. You betas obviously scared of a alpha 

if it make you feel better me no want you to play anyway

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The crew of the Enterprise was eager to start its quest to eliminate the intruders. They quickly took notice of El ramster.

"Hey you," the crew said, "You talk kinda strangely and we're not too fond of of your references to the discord happening here!"

"But that guy literally claimed a Ferengi!" cried El ramster.

That defense was not enough. The group took Ramster to the Med Bay and cryogenicly froze him. After extensive tests of his frozen body, he was revealed to be a Security Officer, Federation aligned. Found on his body was a phaser. His role information has been added to the OP.

NIGHT MOVES ARE DUE 9:40 PM!

Totally a better lynch than Counselor xD

• Like 1

On 6/30/2019 at 6:47 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

@El ramster was:

Security Officer

Crewman, Andorian

You are an Andorian security officer serving aboard the Enterprise. Prior to joining Star Fleet, you were a private investigator on a Federation colony.

You are aligned with the Federation: Eliminate all threats to the Federation.

ROLE POWERS:

• On odd nights, can get a report on all items that a target player is holding.

STARTING ITEMS:

You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Phaser (1 charge left): Can be used on target player to 'stun' (roleblock and removes target's ability to vote the next day), which takes 1 charge or kill which takes 2.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Rammy needs subtitles or a translator. I feel like I'm watching a much worse Ultimate Warrior Promo...like if Tommy Dreamer had his own promo when he was about to get squashed by Hitman Hart.

This guys mafia. I’m out. But for real. Number one reason I never play mafia. I’m being a female and blocking all of y’all. 

• Like 1