STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

36 minutes ago, Glen said:

Truthfully the only one I see as cleared atm is dome. Just due to his large claim.

Probably not the best mindset. But looking into dome is a waste of time imo.

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I don't think @Dome is lying on his results.  He may be subject to nipping on the bottle from time to time, but fudging these types of results I just am not seeing it.  I just can't see a reason for that type of gambit.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

If more than 3 flip Federation then we go Dome for lying. That’s a poor early play by him if he’s lying or wrong.

@theuntouchable  ^^^^ A lot of defending dome just sits bad with me

@squire12 this is why the gambit is a great play.  3 mislynches is a great trade off for one scum ain't it?

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

We may be talking about semantics, but I wouldn't consider it blind faith. Has dome done some outlandish things here and there, yes, but this was almost completely unprompted and forthcoming. I think if he was faking it, he would have left it at the original 3. 

I also don't think dome would be able to list Duras as that was the first I had heard of that group. 

blind faith may have been the wrong term, putting far too much credibility in the results may have been better, as is the defense of him.... 

So.....3 days of blind following. Then on the 4th day lynch Dome, which would then mean roughly ~30-40% of the player base is wiped out.

"but why would he run that gambit though"

Separating who you like from strategic play of the game is important. 

FWIW => I mostly believe dome. I just think its bad logic to dismiss the possibility of this being a gambit so carelessly. 

I don’t think Dome has the grit to make this up, tbh.  Infinity IQ play if he is scum and just made up an invest on the three of us, plus found a way to randomly kill two more people.  So, I believe it.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I also don't think dome would be able to list Duras as that was the first I had heard of that group. 

They are listed near the very top of a "star trek villains" google search. Would be an extremely easy find with any effort. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So.....3 days of blind following. Then on the 4th day lynch Dome, which would then mean roughly ~30-40% of the player base is wiped out.

"but why would he run that gambit though"

Separating who you like from strategic play of the game is important. 

FWIW => I mostly believe dome. I just think its bad logic to dismiss the possibility of this being a gambit so carelessly. 

matts agreeing with my stance is extremely scary 

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t really understand why anyone would question investigating Malfatron, Touch, or myself early.  That’s like three out of maybe seven players that are both hard to read and hard to lynch absent a result.

Somewhere, the wrong 4 people are standing up thumping their chests.

Archived