STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Oh, and also UNT still lies every time he post about me. Because what Matts actually said was:

"the literal only possible way that is can happen is if the move on me is not traceable. Which would completely negate the point of a watcher. "

And he said it 15+ hours before UNT who now thinks he came up with the idea. 

It wouldn't completely negate the point of a watcher, it's not like every ability would be unwatchable. I've seen and made roles like this before where they are untrackable or unwatchable.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Tbh I'm starting to buy Glen's story more and more. It would make sense to me that the beam might be unwatchable and thus why Glen would not have seen anyone targeting Matts. His fake claim still seems sketchy to me and I might go back to him later but it's definitely bothering me how Mookie is pretty much ghosting the day phase.

Who cares if he's really a watcher or not? He's got a charged Disruptor.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So what's up...havent kept up really

Give me the run down on what's going on

Shut up Wesley! Does it still work?

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Who cares if he's really a watcher or not? He's got a charged Disruptor.

I do. The claim and Matts rebuttal was a very big part of why I was voting Glen earlier. And his fake claim is definitely sketchy but I'm still not totally sure. I could be over thinking it but the more I think about it the more I believe Glen.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Oh, and also UNT still lies every time he post about me. Because what Matts actually said was:

And he said it 15+ hours before UNT who now thinks he came up with the idea. 

I love how your retort to anything is try and talk bad of the player, not what was actually said. 

Did I say I came up with the idea? Nope, I simply said that it’s not verified to be a lie .....

Just now, SwAg said:

Based on what Counselor said, seems like Glen slipped on the Disruptor thing.  Would either of those factions that Dome listed have Disruptors?  Or is there another?

All enemy factions can have them. But that weapon that starts with a B the Klingons have. I’m going to say Borg has disruptors in here. Funny Dome gets a scan again. Got a lot more heat from people not believing him in death note...

Archived