STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It's not JUST about Glen. It's about the tunneling (we know who tends to tunnel), pinging Mookie, "forgetting" Mookie was on the Dome 5, etc. Also, Forge didn't back his last claim (within the last 90 minutes). I don't buy it.

Who have I tunneled? Ive literally pushed just about everyone at some point. Including being on Mookie up until the very end when it was clear he wasnt going to post. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Mwil. Lets chill and analyze this. Because I really hope you can start to get off this surface level train of thought. Currently your verison of scum hunting, IMO, is that if you see any sort of mistake (perceived or real) it means someone is scum. Lets apply that to this conversation:

I said => The case against mookie is that he is inactive. I (unintentionally) omitted that the reason he was #2 to begin with was him being on Domes list.

And yet you jumped down Dome's throat for omitting Touch. Interesting.

Now, why would I omit that as scum?

You tell me

Option 1: Mookie is borg and he converted me N1? 

Option 2: Mookie is my sister.

Option 3: You pinged him, he voted you, and when one of you flips, one of you gets the LOL clear.

Your thought process is that one of the two is true, and to pull votes off of him, I omitted a piece of data that would be clearly called out. Is this your line of thinking? Do you see the flaws in this line of thinking? 

I'm calling you out just as much for hypocrisy and a double standard when it applies to people YOU suspect vs. people others suspect.

Now, as for trapping Glen, he did enough damage on his own to be lynched. But, he also said he watched me when a move was put on me. How does that make me scum? Do you see the flaw in you calling me scum over this? 

To be fair, his claim was stinky at points, but it was also believable at others, and you were completely unwilling to go off of him and consider anyone else on the list...except Touch of course.

5 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

But did I actually insult you? No I didn't. 

I'm saying his play LED to his mislynch, I'm not saying "no this is all his fault" he wasn't credible and his story didn't/explaining didn't help. The answer is both, not one or the other. 

It wasn't his play at all that got him lynched it was his inherently scummy sounding role that he got. He played it right.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Who have I tunneled? Ive literally pushed just about everyone at some point. Including being on Mookie up until the very end when it was clear he wasnt going to post. 

You flipped late to lynch ramster d1 as well.  This is interesting 🤔🤔

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Scum has a tendency to jump around cause they don't care who is lynched unless it's a person with them 

Not if it's someone who could do them harm, like a guy with a 1 shot kill weapon (see those who pushed Counselor as well tbh).

1 minute ago, Dome said:

“Scum has tendency to.....”

bad way start sentence

Everyone different, way too easy to play the opposite of expected action.

Exactly. Scum plays differently. Some scum jump around, some tunnel. Some post a lot, some hide. 

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

TK 

Ruskie

Squire

Matt

Mookie

Glen

Dingo

Bag em and tag em

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Scum has a tendency to tunnel.

@MWil23 So on your list above, what players that you are stating are scum have tunneled thus far?

How in the world are you making these 2 posts and having them fit together?

Just now, Dome said:

“Scum has tendency to.....”

bad way start sentence

Everyone different, way too easy to play the opposite of expected action.

Look at individual 

look at what they try accomplish

when people draw scum role they no think “ok now me need to do what scum typically do”

they think “ok how me look like civ?”

so say anything typical scum is shot in dark 

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

When he forget Mookie on list and get called out he put that on everyone else. They fault for not knowing what he mean 

when me dont mention touch because me no want to push touch, matts point it out like it scummy 

hmmm

Lie number 2

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

That was implied. I forget on mafia sometimes you have to regurgitate every little factoid or people create narratives. 

Whoops, guess not. My B. 

Archived