STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

^^^^^^ I JUST SAID THAT :POUNDS CHEST KING KONG: YELLS LOUDLY

(this is a joke @Dome)

But you said certain named characters...unless you meant the names ones that are considered generic crewman then that is different

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Lol some of y’all recommending lynching me? 

Its almost like this was completely predictable. That Swag would start building a case around you. And make no doubt about it, him pointing out you have a gun and may kill a friendly (on your own accord or a redirect) is exactly that. He is painting you as a threat. 

Its almost like I said this is exactly why he tried to save you day one and was called a bunch of bunch of bad names (dumb, idiot, illiterate, ignoramus at various times all off the top of my head). 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Its almost like this was completely predictable. That Swag would start building a case around you. And make no doubt about it, him pointing out you have a gun and may kill a friendly (on your own accord or a redirect) is exactly that. He is painting you as a threat. 

Its almost like I said this is exactly why he tried to save you day one and was called a bunch of bunch of bad names (dumb, idiot, illiterate, ignoramus at various times all off the top of my head). 

You saved him too 🤔🤔🤔

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

But you said certain named characters...unless you meant the names ones that are considered generic crewman then that is different

What? Im saying the people who are crew. The people who are named and come up crew. And a few named roles are also likely (Data, Picard are both Borg at somepoint). 

If Malf is picard, he could have been converted. 

rack, is that a serious response?  You legit misinterpreted half of my post with your responses.  Like, you literally took the subject of each section, and changed what I was saying in your response.

26 minutes ago, The Orca said:

1. Swag visited 3 people including Orca 1.0 on N1: What is your alls idea on how he can be the converter if he visits 3 people. At best its 1 person with an item and 2 people with a move right?

2. Dome says he invests 3 people to learn alignments of group, 2 people get in way for 5 total...Ruskie has same move but just 5 total...is it likley 1 of them isnt being truthful or likely 1 person could do 5 and the other 3?

3. Again with the large amount of invests there will probably be a large amount of tampers, redirects, false positives , etc. There is a likelihood given Malfs D1 play he was framed came up being possibly Borg and Swag Fed and then in Ruski invest show Swag could also be Fed

This leads me to 

4. Best available info would be the single invest of Tk3. I dont see how anyone would frame him, he appears to be coasting and not contributing, but with 0 heat at all until now right? 

5. @SwAg what you do to Orca 1.0?

6. Why is everyone so keen on lynching for Borg when we can lynch Tk3 or Counselor to confirm admitted and invested non town? This is day 3 of a 24 person game

Where did I say I chose 5 total?

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Also, so we have Blue, Orange (Counselor right?), Geen, Red, and Borg...5 alignments?

Yes but I don't think that means much. I had 5 in my Marvel game and three of them were lone wolf alignments. My guess is the Duras group is just the two people based on the wiki. Borg is the converter faction that likely started out with one, maybe two. Ferengei Counselor makes sense as a lone wolf survivor alignment. Then the Romulans are the main faction.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

rack, is that a serious response?  You legit misinterpreted half of my post with your responses.  Like, you literally took the subject of each section, and changed what I was saying in your response.

I don't think I did at all but go head

Archived