STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Unless Swag/Malf are both Borg. Again, you two are missing it:

Swag => Borg converter, converts malf D1.

Dingo => Puts dirty klignon on Swag. 

Dome scans, finds:

Klignon (Mookie, Swag => Even if he is actually borg)

Fed => Touch, Glen

Borg => Malf

Wrong. Duras is Klignon. And according to Dingo's role, that exactly how they would show. 

I get that both Swag and Malf could both be Borg, I've said that. But Malf is the confirmed Borg now based on the info we have. Also if there are two Borgs, I think it's more likely that Malf is the converter. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Unless Swag/Malf are both Borg. Again, you two are missing it:

Swag => Borg converter, converts malf D1.

Dingo => Puts dirty klignon on Swag. 

Dome scans, finds:

Klignon (Mookie, Swag => Even if he is actually borg)

Fed => Touch, Glen

Borg => Malf

Wrong. Duras is Klignon. And according to Dingo's role, that exactly how they would show. 

I get that know. I've been looking for Klingon 

Actually Swag doesn't really make sense as Romulan Star either since he showed up on my N2 race invest as El-Aurian unless we think that faction somehow has a second framer as well. I think at this point will all of the info in front of us, I think Swag was likely framed as House of Duras night 1 by Dingo.

9 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I get that both Swag and Malf could both be Borg, I've said that. But Malf is the confirmed Borg now based on the info we have. Also if there are two Borgs, I think it's more likely that Malf is the converter. 

Here is what we know:

Swag visited Malf (convert?)

Dingo visited Swag (framed?)

Dome watched them both. 

What we dont know:

What Malf did/didnt do day 1. 

I still think Swag is the more likely converter. And if he isnt a converter, I think he is Romulan. <==That cant be right, his race

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

You guys are overlooking my ideas

I'm not overlooking them, but if you want my honest opinion, they come off more as you trying to inspire more widespread fear panic to start looking at other areas besides you and swag, which honestly, is almost a non starter for me. I can't let this get bigger than it is right now. That's just a way to involve too many variables, what ifs, etc and lose sight of what needs to be focused on. You were framed. Touch is borg and Racks is a convert. The Mason bit is a lie. All very possible...but there is nothing to substantiate any of that right now and Matts, I'm pretty sure, backed Touch's role as secondary confirmation. 

In the end, one of the biggest aspects of this will come down to whether or not I believe Ruskie. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Here is what we know:

Swag visited Malf (convert?)

Dingo visited Swag. 

Dome watched them both. 

What we dont know:

What Malf did/didnt do day 1. 

I still think Swag is the more likely converter. And if he isnt a converter, I think he is Romulan. 

Swag also visited MD4L and Orca Night 1. What is with those two moves? I think you're ignoring the simplest solution. Malf is Borg. You're trying to twist this somehow to make Swag Borg with Malf when the simplest and most likely answer is that he isn't. He's either Fed or Romulan Star and I'm leaning more toward Fed now.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Swag also visited MD4L and Orca Night 1. What is with those two moves? I think you're ignoring the simplest solution. Malf is Borg. You're trying to twist this somehow to make Swag Borg with Malf when the simplest and most likely answer is that he isn't. He's either Fed or Romulan Star and I'm leaning more toward Fed now.

Im willing to reverse the order and lynch malf and someone stun gun Swag. I just dont like the idea of dismissing swag altogether.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

For clarity person bc I’ve seen it in the thread, but not directly answered:

The Dingoladd aligned group is a non town faction?

Bad guys. 

What did Swag do to you N1? Did he.... did he touch you inappropriately? 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

the end, one of the biggest aspects of this will come down to whether or not I believe Ruskie. 

Ruskie should be dead right now.. until he explains that nothing he said should be believed.  

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Bad guys. 

What did Swag do to you N1? Did he.... did he touch you inappropriately? 

I received zero notification about being targeted in any capacity.

Archived