STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

But you do realize that the Nanobots are a factional ability so they will just move to the unknown drone right? Taking Swag out if he is Borg doesn't stop the conversion attempts and we just keep doing the same thing every day while Scum takes out 2 players a night. It's a losing gambit.

If we can stop the night kills then we can lynch out the remaining Borg at our leisure.

Scum doesnt have that many hits. This is a fearmongering assumption. Im on to you, Sir(a1)

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Scum doesnt have that many hits. This is a fearmongering assumption. Im on to you, Sir(a1)

You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Disruptor (faction): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Kills a target player.

You mean other than this Factional item each of the Klingons and Romulans have with unlimited uses?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Actually scratch that. They may have that many hits. I forgot how many people said they were shot. 

Exactly. Removing one of those hits limits the Attacks/Conversion attempts to 2 per night versus 3.

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:
20 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I didn’t realize the first one went through lmao 

?

You tried to kill me?

think he was referring to his posts. He basically made two posts consecutively that were roughly the same. 

15 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Exactly. Removing one of those hits limits the Attacks/Conversion attempts to 2 per night versus 3.

Its a 0-sum either way. We worry about killing a borg or being hit. Our only hope is that scum realizes that Borg is, by far, the biggest threat in the game and they target Borg as well. Especially since they can lose their own to the Borg - and then the borg will know every dirty scum member in their group!

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

think he was referring to his posts. He basically made two posts consecutively that were roughly the same. 

Well spotted.

37 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

But you do realize that the Nanobots are a factional ability so they will just move to the unknown drone right? Taking Swag out if he is Borg doesn't stop the conversion attempts and we just keep doing the same thing every day while Scum takes out 2 players a night. It's a losing gambit.

If we can stop the night kills then we can lynch out the remaining Borg at our leisure.

..... unless we eliminate borg tonight. If we let them continue to try and convert we’re going to deal with a number of unknowns. 

Scum likely had as many hits as they had because they were using items as well. Those items don’t recharge. 

Can we trust people to pay attention in this game? We can solve the Borg conundrum fairly easily, I think (particularly if Swag is OG Borg) and should go TK3 tonight. 

Important list to remember: 

Matts

Orca

Pickle

TK3

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

And what happens if swag is the OG borg and converts someone else in the meantime? We still chase our tails to no avail trying to find the person recruited. 

I can see the thought process behind it but the more I think about it, the more we need to stop the conversions. There are a lot of known players out there currently so that leaves very little left to the imagination as far as converts. Swag is a smart boy and probably has a large number of people figured out. 

I don’t know what you’re not understanding either.