STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

So here are the 2 scenarios for small brain Pickle lol

1. I was converted N2. Then proceeded to blow a hole in the Swag was the invested Borg theory leading to the best converter role Malf being lynched as the other option to be the Borg...then the next night ran balls out on Swags face...all so I could then convert Ted N4 myself lmao

2. I wasnt converted until N4, which would mean me visiting Ted means I couldnt convert Ted...which i tracked Tk3 so it doesnt matter anyways

Come on @Pickle Rick let's really digest this

@Tk3 as of d4 there are presumably 2 borg.  Starting the day they would have to qoute each other.  Once the day is over at 9 if they haven't qouted each other they are modkilled.  

The borg we lynch would not be killed until after the day is over.  It's pretty cut and dry to me

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

@Tk3 as of d4 there are presumably 2 borg.  Starting the day they would have to qoute each other.  Once the day is over at 9 if they haven't qouted each other they are modkilled.  

The borg we lynch would not be killed until after the day is over.  It's pretty cut and dry to me

I buy that.. which means we have to lynch Ted and watch Orca do a desperation last second quotation to survive another day and pass on the torch to a new player before he gets killed

so this is what has to be done

1. Lynch Ted (Borgs = 1)
  2. Orca does a desperation quote to stay alive in the very last moment
  3. I watch Orca
  4. Orca converts someone
  5. I kill Orca with my Duras factional (kills happen after conversions, ie Counselor)
  6. On D6 we lynch the person who I see Orca visit

At that point I'm totally screwed.. but at the very least Borg would be eradicated

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

1. I was converted N2. Then proceeded to blow a hole in the Swag was the invested Borg theory leading to the best converter role Malf being lynched as the other option to be the Borg...then the next night ran balls out on Swags face...all so I could then convert Ted N4 myself lmao

2. I wasnt converted until N4, which would mean me visiting Ted means I couldnt convert Ted...which i tracked Tk3 so it doesnt matter anyways

@Pickle Rick

@Tk3

which scenario here is accurate. 1 of them would be so amazingly ****ed up Swag and Malf would quit mafia forever and the 2nd clears me...so speak up any time

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Yes, you were converted, presumably N2 with Malf being the N1 convert

On N3 Swag checked Ted to make sure he could be converted, then passed that info on to you, and you converted him with the nanos on N4

That's literally what happened - I don't understand your argument over why that somehow couldn't be the case