STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Pickle, there can’t be 2 borg left. I highly doubt that there is even 1 left. 

Explain your rationale behind this.. because even leaving my tracks aside, the math works

So I blew the whole vote open pointing out the frame of Swag...switching the vote to Malf the most powerful of conversion roles(granted I wanted Tk3)...then the next night I went running over Swag with a train bussing him to the stars...why on Earth would anyone do that on top of that I baited Counselor who I would have known was being converted to use his freaking gun that he picked off Mookie all while knowing it may blow up cause Bucs' did...do you hear yourself lmao

15 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Explain your rationale behind this.. because even leaving my tracks aside, the math works

Swag never tried to convert me. He went for malf n1, which ended up being the correct choice for him. 

IMO Swag knew about what I was and assumed he couldn’t convert me. I think he assumed that racks was someone that could be converted and went after him n2. 

Counselor was n3. 

Swag was lynched d4. 

@squire12

Tk3 visited Forge last night, I tracked him

Tk3 claims i was converted N2, double bussed Malf and Swag basically and then he claims he tracked me to Ted's last night

He admits he is Duras with Mookie and Ted. But now the chat is gone cause he is left and Ted is converted and that I did it 

He still has a kill though he claims

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Swag never tried to convert me. He went for malf n1, which ended up being the correct choice for him. 

IMO Swag knew about what I was and assumed he couldn’t convert me. I think he assumed that racks was someone that could be converted and went after him n2. 

Counselor was n3. 

Swag was lynched d4. 

Two things here

1. you're basing your entire game on an offhand belief that "swag would have tried to convert Racks N2"

2. It doesn't matter that Swag was lynched D4.. his N2 bot (Orca) could convert for him, and he gave Orca the exact name to target

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Two things here

1. you're basing your entire game on an offhand belief that "swag would have tried to convert Racks N2"

2. It doesn't matter that Swag was lynched D4.. his N2 bot (Orca) could convert for him, and he gave Orca the exact name to target

Except for the fact that orca wasn’t converted n2. So I mean, that kinda blows your whole theory to ****. 

• Like 1