STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Just now, MD4L said:

I’m not sure it improves the towns best position for today. We have an outed killer in our hands.

Does it make it more enjoyable if I tell you that one of them was actually pretty funny? 

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I’m not sure it improves the towns best position for today. We have an outed killer in our hands.

We have 3 killers caught if the info is accurate. It's a matter of determining who to lynch first. I'm thinking Dome

If there is 2 romulan Federation lost. If there is 1 it's our only chance to take out a kill at night...then we lynch Forge and KSJ...and we win

@squire12 thoughts?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

We have 3 killers caught if the info is accurate. It's a matter of determining who to lynch first. I'm thinking Dome

If there is 2 romulan Federation lost. If there is 1 it's our only chance to take out a kill at night...then we lynch Forge and KSJ...and we win

@squire12 thoughts?

Bombs were even night only.  KSJ is due for a bomb tonight.  might depend on how the killers feel about each other.  

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Also @squire12 you for for sure Dome tried to kill you and for sure Romulan had a tricorder?

I had 2 visitors.....pickle and Dome.  Pickle was the vest giver, and touch said he was giving me one.  Something about a mind control device that would deliver high doses of radiation