STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

37 minutes ago, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9822826

I was redirected last night to Forge not that it mattered he was my target, but I was beamed anyways. Meaning his group made both kills if Squire is telling the truth about Dome targeting him. MD4L is the redirector

This is my plan

We lynch KSJ

@Forge

I welcome you here today as my enemy, but hope we leave friends. Here is an olive branch, you have a "gun" right here. You have the choice you can kill me and ensure the Romulan win, or fight with the Federation in an almost guaranteed failure. It is your time to be the hero. It might not be how you envisioned it, but I ask for your help.

@Forge roleblock Md4l tonight or kill him if you have no choice

@squire12

@TedLavie

Do the same. Roleblock/stun MD4L with your items. I'm a tactical officer so I will keep my item disclosed for now...but it should be obvious what I have based on the autopsy report

Forge you can be a part of something magical or lose to scum. The game is in your hands. The Federation is at your mercy

PS: This post applies to whoever is Aligned with KSJ if it for some reason isnt Forge

@TedLavie @squire12 @Dome @Forge @MD4L

I will run the possible scenarios when I get home. It has to be Forge or KSJ anyway 

41 minutes ago, Forge said:

@The Orca

It's really hard to be friends when I think you guys are plotting against me. Hard to trust you if I think that you are withholding information. @squire12 has a weapon. 

I'm offering you a chance to be remembered as the guy who was redeemed, the guy who shot his friend in the face N1, but was humbled enough to help the half-faced Captain Orca take control of space and fly off triumphantly into its vastness. You have a chance to be a part of something bigger than you and fight in the name of good. You my friend have a chance that not many bad guys get...a chance to make the universe a better place

Just now, The Orca said:

I'm offering you a chance to be remembered as the guy who was redeemed, the guy who shot his friend in the face N1, but was humbled enough to help the half-faced Captain Orca take control of space and fly off triumphantly into its vastness. You have a chance to be a part of something bigger than you and fight in the name of good. You my friend have a chance that not many bad guys get...a chance to make the universe a better place

But I'm not the one being dishonest here. You are trying to trick me - that is a bad way to start negotiations. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

But I'm not the one being dishonest here. You are trying to trick me - that is a bad way to start negotiations. 

Sadly this isnt a negotiation. There is no trick. I cant bring Orca 1.0 back...but we can make things right at this current junction. It is up to you. Don't let the evil control you. Take back your life...join the Enterprise and fight for the Federation