STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

@The Orca

There's even an added bonus - if Dome really isn't romulan, MD4L is the last, and there's no faction hit at all from that side. Just food for thought. 

I've extended the olive branch and laid the "gun" on the table, it's in your hands now

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

@The Orca

There's even an added bonus - if Dome really isn't romulan, MD4L is the last, and there's no faction hit at all from that side. Just food for thought. 

Maybe you should’ve been useful to when we were not losing multiple players by the day phase. Ksj should’ve voted you

VC

kingseanjohn - 2 - The Orca, TedLavie
Dome - 2 - kingseanjohn, Forge
Forge - 1 - MD4L

PSA: Depending on how this day/night goes, I may announce some speedrounds for tomorrow. If I do, Day 7 will last until 3 PM ET; Day 8 will last until 7 PM ET; Day 9 will last until 9 PM ET

Just now, MD4L said:

Maybe you should’ve been useful to when we were not losing multiple players by the day phase. Ksj should’ve voted you

I have no idea what you are saying here. 

I've been plenty useful. 

Just now, MD4L said:

A useful killer. 

Well....yeah

I didn't say I was useful to town. In fact, when you consider the people and targets I've killed, I was pretty on point. I managed to stay out of the Romulans way, though I don't appreciate that you guys came after us last night. 

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Seems my plan is either a perfect one or you decided to make an appearance to troll :)

Or maybe me make appearance when me think me can help like me have all game