STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Just now, MD4L said:

Orca is sort of suspicious as Pickle did begin accusing him of being possible non town, but w how town has played as a whole, I’ll just credit where it due if he’s mafia.

You're riding with the side that includes the dude who red lettered you and an outed third party. Its an interesting decision. I could do Ted to. I thought you were the other romulan, that's why I was pushing hard for you earlier because that was the way to help town win. But now I'm not so sure. Maybe you really are Miles O'Brien. 

I'm actually quite surprised with the Romulans lack of backbone here. The only thing I can figure is that Ted is Romulan because he's got the lolclear from red lettering MD4L so they think that they can win outright. 

VC

kingseanjohn - 3 - The Orca, TedLavie, squire12
Dome - 3 - kingseanjohn, Forge, MD4L

PSA: Depending on how this day/night goes, I may announce some speedrounds for tomorrow. If I do, Day 7 will last until 3 PM ET; Day 8 will last until 7 PM ET; Day 9 will last until 9 PM ET

15 min to go!

Yet to vote: Dome

I'm Alexander Rozhenko. Now that my father is dead I'm looking for a home and can win with anyone.

The night my dad died I went into a fit of rage. Now to redeem myself I was able to protect someone. I got re-directed to Dome last night so now he can't be lynched.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

You're riding with the side that includes the dude who red lettered you and an outed third party. Its an interesting decision. I could do Ted to. I thought you were the other romulan, that's why I was pushing hard for you earlier because that was the way to help town win. But now I'm not so sure. Maybe you really are Miles O'Brien. 

How many people do you think would vote Ted? And why is the killer seemingly the only person willing to change from locks we’ve had for some time.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

kingseanjohn - 3 - The Orca, TedLavie, squire12
Dome - 3 - kingseanjohn, Forge, MD4L

PSA: Depending on how this day/night goes, I may announce some speedrounds for tomorrow. If I do, Day 7 will last until 3 PM ET; Day 8 will last until 7 PM ET; Day 9 will last until 9 PM ET

15 min to go!

14 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Sighs....

ksj

Did this count?

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Did this count?

Missed it

VC

kingseanjohn - 4 - The Orca, TedLavie, squire12, MD4L
Dome - 2 - kingseanjohn, Forge

5 min to go!