STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Just now, squire12 said:

Didn't hill him

You're the only person who could have, good sir. Or you did something else - and I'm aware of what that is as well. And that is something that isn't thread knowledge.  It's okay if you did. I don't care. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm trying to help you win. The way to do that is with MD4L being the vote. 

Your just trying to save KSJ cause you know you would win. I get it. It's your best play...but this is ours. You could have hit a Romulan last night but you chose to hit a civ. You could have hit them the night before but again hit a civ

Now you help us or lose 

Just now, The Orca said:

Your just trying to save KSJ cause you know you would win. I get it. It's your best play...but this is ours. You could have hit a Romulan last night but you chose to hit a civ. You could have hit them the night before but again hit a civ

Now you help us or lose 

You can't win if MD4L isn't the vote. You can't. You can this way. Hang MD4L, Dome and I kill one another. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

You can't win if MD4L isn't the vote. You can't. You can this way. Hang MD4L, Dome and I kill one another. 

You are scrambling now cause I am right lol

Also, you and Dome could have hit each other any time now. We are in this position because you all decided to destroy my crew